What do you all listen to?

the music these days is just not the business, does anyone else only listen to old school music or what do you all prefer? i love 90s rap and hip hop. im talking warren g, the old snoop dogg, geto boys, ice cube, x raided, eazy e, tupac, dj quik, mack 10, biggie smalls, NWA, nate dogg, and so on.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Mainly 60-80's classic rock ie, The Eagles, The Stones, Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, CCR, Grateful Dead etc etc...

What Guys Said 6

• Metal, especially older thrash. I. E., the Big Four, Kreator, Testament, Overkill, and Destruction, to name a few.

• Wow. Wise beyond your years. I'm thoroughly impressed.👊

• I usually listen to a LOT of genres depending on my mood some times i find my self listening to beethoven and Choping and i am heavy metal head.
    On the other days im all into Ramstein, Powerwolf, Sabaton etc.
    And i tend to listen something softer like Soad, Metallica.
    And i also love instrumental my 2 favorite are Two steps from Hell and God is an astronaut.

• I love all that 90 hip hop, same as you but i also like rock and metal from the 70's 80's and 90's

• rap nd edm

• I mostly listen to 60's - 80's music. No rap for me, EVER.

What Girls Said 3

• I listen to old rock n roll, like the Eagles, Queen, and the Beatles, and the old country music that isn't about partying and drinking. I think music has gone to shit these days. It's basically all the same

• i like pop in general

• I mostly listen to Hip Hop and R&B music