Which Emma would you choose?

Emma Watson or Emma Roberts. Most of the guys around me seem to be crazy over Emma Watson but in my opinion Emma Roberts is much more beautiful. She looks good without any makeup too. Emma Watson is more stylish though!

• Emma Watson
    77% (30)58% (22)68% (52)Vote
  • Emma Roberts
    23% (9)42% (16)32% (25)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Emma Watson has been a part of so many people's lives for so long they have seen her become this amazing actress and witnessed her become a woman and a beautiful one at that. So for me. She's by fay the easy choice.

2|0
    0|1
    • Emma Roberts has also been acting since her childhood!

• Yes but not like Emma Watson has. Both are equally great but a Emma Watson has been a name in people's lives where Emma Roberts did not quite reach that in my eyes. x

Most Helpful Girl

• @Candyaurora here asking the hard questions.

I picked Watson because I love a lot of the movies she's been in, but I like Roberts too!

1|0
    0|0
    • Is it really hard? The guys around me would have easily chosen Miss Watson and I as always would have thought Emma Roberts is prettier !

• Nah, I was kidding lol I personally liked Roberts more as a kid but I can't pick her over my love of Watson and the Harry Potter movies.

What Guys Said 7

• Can't decide.

I love how effortlessly elegant Emma Watson is, but she's also irrationally feminist.

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally think both of them are the type of girl who looks super average without makeup, Watson a little bit less so.

1|0
    0|0
  • Emma Roberts has a cute face

1|0
    0|0
  • both are beautiful but if I have to choose I'd go with Emma Watson <3

1|0
    0|0
  • Emma Stone ❤

1|0
    0|0
    • She does not have any competition with the other Emmas, she would have won easily that is why I did not even include her.

• Yaaaaay she's awesome...

• Neither. But i believe someone asked this question before as well and i remember answering it too...

0|0
    0|0
    • Really? GAG used to show related and similar questions before submission but now I guess this feature is not available anymore. Thanks for your opinion though 😊

• They are close but I'd have to give the edge to Watson. Neither is remarkable (without the special makeup and lighting) in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Emma Watson

1|0
    0|0
  • Emma Watson without a doubt.. She has just matured into becoming a absolutely stunning beautiful woman... I am, and always will be, extremely envious.

1|0
    0|0
  • Emma Watson for me 💕

0|0
    1|0
  • Always Watson.
    Although Scream Queens have changed my perspective on E. R.

1|0
    0|0
  • Emma Watson is beautiful AND smart. She's an activist and a member of the UN. She's basically a well-dressed gladiator. With perfect hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • Emma Watson All the way

1|1
    0|0
  • Emma Roberts is the less sexy, less cuter, less pretty version on Emma Watson.

1|0
    0|0
  • Emma Watson without hesitation 💕

1|0
    0|0
  • Emma Watson

1|0
    0|0