Do people like the new Justin Bieber?

I don't even know why I'm asking this but I'm super curious so please tell me

fyi because of his music (I don't like him as a person either)

Most Helpful Girl

• His new album is very good! Super innovative for pop music. I'm a big fan of "The Feeling." I think he's made quite the comeback, considering I never listened to his old music and would now call myself a fan.

What Guys Said 10

• I never liked the pompous little punk

• I like a lot of the songs on his new album. I feel like a lot of his songs are about the new him and about him apologizing to his fans

• Justin Bieber was always a spoiled asshole and he will always be in my memory like that. Look at him acting like a little child playing games, it's disgusting.

• There's a new one now? lol

• Wait they made a new one?
    I thought one was bad enough.

• Who's that?

• I have a little girl and I am Canadian so Justin is not an uncommon topic to me.
    So putting aside all the childish little boy jealousy that you hear from butt hurt males when you mention his name... He can play various instruments so his musical talent isn't a question, he can sing (even if most of the songs he sings are awful), he has managed to become one of the biggest names in music even through all the hate. He sold out Madison square gardens faster than any person in history.

He went through a stupid phase where he tried to get rid of the little boy image and got wrapped up with some stupid people. He has now tried to come out of that, but the entire time he has been a genuine and kind person to his fans and others.

• i never hated him at all... let alone like him.
    Im just a neutral to him

• His career has been on the decline, so he's trying to reinvent himself. He's a smart kid, and it worked for Madonna, so it might work for him as well.

• He's still a jerk... but his musics also still good

What Girls Said 10

• His songs are good to pre to lol.

• no I don't!

• I didn't like him before so I'm not going to like him now.

• I want him to get violently shoved in front of a semi truck going 60 on the freeway

• I think he's done alittle growing up and "What do you Mean" is a really good song and now I turn it up when it comes on

• His new turn in music? He isn't good as an overall person, but his music is good.

• Meeeh he improved but still don't like him

• He's my daddy

• I like his music but im indifferent towards him as a person

• I like his new songs and I hate that I like them