If you were a real superhero, you'd wear?

Movie, tv, and comic book superhero costumes are notoriously poorly designed for actual crime fighting. You think someone who really fought crime for a living is going to wear high heels that make it nearly impossible to run fast or a corset that makes it difficult to breath and move normally. Or you'd put on a cumbersome hood or a helmet that obstructed your view, or a skin tight leotard that provided you no protection whatsoever against bad guys with bullets? So what would your super hero costume look like if you had to design it yourself?

0|0
4|23

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Um I'd wear some leggings with a nice stretchy long sleeve shirt with sneakz

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• Chuckle, these people are usually somehow bulletproof, that's why they can wear the skintight things freely. It's ok to look like a gymnast when you're bulletproof.

And hey, skintight outfits means the bad guys can't get a handhold on you easily.
    It's like a girl I know who wears jeans so tight, I couldn't even pinch her.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, no, it's not as many in the skintight suits as you would think and most of the truly comic book bullet proof superheroes literally had skin that indicated as such and were for all intents and purpose, topless to showcase this off rather than even bother with spending the money and time to make a costume.

• It depends. On what my powers are... if it's bullet proof power I won't wear armor not if it's speed... However if not I would be. Using morph suit as base to cover all things and collect stray traces while being able see through it , then place things like jacket if cold and a vest... etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh I wear the least amount of clothes socially acceptable so that would be an interesting situation for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd wear a hoodie, jeans, sneakers, and a mask.

I'd be like Hancock.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably something black and intimidating, kind of like that Batman fellow.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm thinking something along the lines of a ninja suit.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd me more an anti hero?
    Anyway

My clothes...

s1380.photobucket.com/.../GOD_zpseco1cdyt.png.html

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be so insanely strong with my superpower that at this point it doesn't matter what I am wearing anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd wear a black hoodie, a pair of black combat boots, and a pair of black cargo pants. Also, bulletproof vest underneath the hoodie.

My power would be super agility, so I'd basically be Parkour Man.

1|0
    0|0
  • i would want cargo pants, and a t-shirt or jacket. and maybe a cape, cause other wise how will i am a super hero

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what my powers were. I'd be a bit less likely to wear a cape if I couldn't fly, for example.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a plain and simple suit. Which conceals a bullet proof vest.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd go naked

0|1
    0|0
  • i would wear i red lycra bodysuit and helmet like a power ranger
    its a lot easier to move in spandex than normal cloths

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on my power set.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would wear Reeboks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd wear a bulletproof outfit

0|0
    0|0
  • Two volvos worth of armor. Ain't nothing gonna take me down

0|1
    0|0
  • It's a surprise.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would wear something super tight that showed off my superhero junk

0|0
    0|0
  • A gay fish fucking costume

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd take the ancient Celt approach. Buck naked with blue paint. Especially on my balls. News headline "Blue balls thwarts another rape"

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3