Are there any other swifties out there?

Any other Taylor Swift fans want to chat and be friends? :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• *shots a hand in the air*

• *gives an epic high five* What's your favorite song of hers?

• I have too many on the list! But the ones I really like the most are Wildest Dreams, Blank Space, Red, I Knew You Were Trouble and Back to December! And she's just so pretty, you get lost in her eyes! :D <3 What about yours?

• I love Blank Space, 22, Shake it Off, Love Story, I Knew You Were Trouble, Style, Red, and a lot more! They're all fantastic in their own ways! Taylor is amazing!

What Girls Said 4

• no i can't stand her anymore. i liked her back when she was the sweetheart country girl. now she's a wannabe popstar with crap music.

• I love Taylor Swift and I can't get enough of 1989!

She just keeps getting better and better and more loving to her Swifties too. :)

• She's amazing! I can't believe I used to not like her music before 1989, but now, looking back on the older albums, I really enjoy them, especially Red!

• Right? I'm on the same boat as you, actually. I liked Red so much and when she came out with Bad Blood, WOW. I was blown. I'm actually going to watch it right now. I love it. I can never get enough of Style either. My favorite, easily! She's very confident and honestly, I wish I was as tall as her. She's so beautiful. :)

What are your favorite Swift tracks from Red and 1989? :)

• From Red, it's gotta be 22, I Knew You Were Trouble, and We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.
      And from 1989, I have to go with Shake it Off, Blank Space, and Wildest Dreams! It's so hard to choose though haha. It's like a 13-way tie!

• Most probably yes.
    I'm not one of them, though...

• No not here anyway... i use to like her back in the day.

What Guys Said 1

• She's a brat and her music sucks. There's nothing to like.