Tell me movie that will make me cry?

I love comedies but today i'm on mood of drama, so tell me your favourite movies which made you cry

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. P. s. I Love You
    2. A Walk to Remember
    3. Wit
    4. Titanic
    5. The Notebook

I cry all the time, lol :) But these are the only ones I can come up with at the moment :) Let me know if you find any good ones so I can watch them too ahaha

• One Gager told me about "The book thief", i watched it and it is great. You will cry a lot :)

• Just what I need, ahaha ;) Thanks! I just thought of another! A Beautiful Mind (had me sobbing like a baby at certain scenes) :)

What Guys Said 7

• Might make you cry - Interstellar? Watched? I am touched by the movie but I won't cry? like yeah or I don't know try 'The Boy in Striped Pyjamas' is about the jews holocaust, don't comment before you watch it.

• I love both of them, you have good taste in movies

• I don't know how but I wouldn't been able to find it if my school didn't tell me to read the book about it. It's a part of the English language lesson... thingy

• The Boy in Striped Pyjamas is a beautiful movie. If you liked that one, be sure to check out the Italian movie La Vita e Bella.

• Saving Private Ryan, 300, The Last Samurai, Act of Valor

• 1. Saving Private Ryan
    2. Gran Torino
    3. Road to Perdition

• Old yeller
    Everyone loves that damn dog 😢

• My all time favourite is titanic.

• Ps i love you
    Hunger games part 1 death of Rue
    Fault in our stars
    A walk to remember

• Just Turned 18 and Already a Slut

What Girls Said 6

• The grave of the butterflies. But not the movie with actors, the animated one is the original and it's better.

• Miracle in Cell no. 7. It's a Korean movie, but a beautiful story with a lot of humor that's really worth watching. I normally don't cry, but I couldn't stop the tears watching this movie.
    Trailer: https://youtu.be/RXHheT5clgE

• Bridge to terabithia
    My sister's keeper

• hmm... if you want you could watch Me and Earl and the Dying Girl or the fault in our stars!

• It didn't make me cry but it was sad.

P. S I love you

• Frozen, when Elsa sing Let It Go. I don't know why but it always make me cry