Do you watch Fargo?

Do you watch Fargo?

Who here watches the TV show Fargo?

• Fargo huh? Yeah I watch it
  • Nope

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 1

• Nope haven't seen it!

• Do you like black comedy?

• I can't think of any romantic TV shows I'm watching :/. If I did I'd recommend it.

• its okay! I am more into movies so yeah!

What Guys Said 1

• I watched most of the first season, but it was pretty bad (whoever was in charge of casting, they should have been fired). I haven't bothered with the second season.

• Really? Rotten Tomatoes and other critics have given it at least a 95%. I loved the first season and season 2 is just as good. I think the casting is really good. Though I don't like the Kristen Dust miscast in season too. I understand it's not for everybody though.

• Don't trust reviews. There's a particular genre of show which always gets fantastic reviews from the critics and hipster movie buff wannabes on sites like that, but which noone in real world actually enjoys or watches - stuff like Fargo, The Wire, Breaking Bad... They're ultra trendy, but just not very good.

• It's a anthology black comedy series. How many of those are out there? Well that's your opinion, but I know a lot of real life people who love Breaking Bad and The Wire and I love Fargo.