Do you like Buzzfeed's videos?

What's your opinion on them? Sometimes I enjoy their videos and they can be funny/interesting, but I think they're getting very annoying and it basically almost revolves around the same subjects.

0|0
14|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Buzzfeed is a horrible anti-male feminist propaganda bullshit website. Anyone who goes to that site for "information" is a idiotic sheep and should be ashamed of themselves.
    If no one went to the shitty site, it would eventually go under where it should be.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• buzzfeed never seen those videos

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I like the ones where they show stuff like tasting food from different countries, and the funny ones, but I hate how they're like activists, but in reality they're just a bunch of hypocrites.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes their funny, but generally there complete hypocrites when it comes to their "activism" or whatever they call it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a lot of their videos, sometimes the videos like "People tell their parents.. blah blah blah" are entertaining. Or the ones where they compare different people from different time periods or something. The Try Guys are my favorite

0|0
    0|0
  • No its too irritating and liberal for me

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, not my thing at all... :s

0|0
    0|0
  • Some are ok, but I dislike cynics.

0|0
    0|0
    • In my view a cynic is just a hypocrite who thinks they are better than everyone else.

• I dislike Buzzfeed intensely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Occasionally. They're usually clickbait videos that aren't very informative at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Buzzfeed can go fuck themselves for all I care!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Sometimes I do, but I hate the ones about food. Especially if they are titled "Easy food hacks every college kid should know". They are basically taken from different websites or people were already aware of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • for the most part i like their stuff =]

0|0
    0|0
  • Love them XD

well, most of them, then they just do stupid shit.

I think about it the same way you do to be honest

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Buzzfeed in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • kind of... some can be interesting

0|0
    0|0
  • Every time I click on one, I get trapped in a cycle of videos. Can't stop watching. But, of late, they haven't been that original.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yesss! Very big fan here ! ❤❤

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely, I can stay up for hours watching their stuff. I enjoy the try guys better though

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh. Their cooking videos make me nervous. They lack common cooking knowledge

0|0
    0|0
  • NO. THEY ARE CLICK BAIT CANCEROUS SCUM OF THE INTERNET AND REPRESENT EVERYTHING THAT IS VILE.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like most of them, some are just meh... I really like the Try guys, they're quite funny

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I like em. I recently watched the drunk girls and puppies video.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the articles and quizzes.

0|0
    0|0