Which Do You Like Better - Family Guy Or South Park?

Family Guy or South Park - Which show do you like more (... or hate less..)?

Feel free to post meme and video evidence to back up your assertion.

• Family Guy
  • South Park

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I love South Park. It's relevant, funny and has surprisingly awesome morals. Family guy is okay but the humor is a little ridiculous sometimes, kind of like little kids saying penis in the middle of class and then giggling like crazy.

What Guys Said 14

• I don't watch either per say , but if I did it would be South Part cuz " They Killed Kenny , the Bass Turds

• family guy isn't even funny.

• I love both, but I like how South Park is extremely cynical and deals with real life issues, issues that are happening today. It's pure satire, and I love that.

• south park and it's not even close. i can't remember the last time i watched family guy.

• Definitely South Park :D

• Got to go with South Park on this one. Would have been harder if it was Futurama or South Park, but it would still be South Park:P

• I have actually never seen south park. It's always looked like a stupid show to me so I never gave it a chance. I guess I should finally watch it tho

• south park... never really watched family guy

• I hate family guy

• i watch family guy a lot more than i do south park, so ill have to go with them!

• south park ALL DAY!!!
    south park is just such a smarter show in my opinion. not to mention that once you realize how each show is made, behind the scenes.. south park just kicks family guys ass!
    south park even made fun of family guy once and seth macfarlene (guy that makes family guy) said it would be better to not respond! lol
    you just dont fuck with the legends that are matt and trey!

• American Dad

• South Park has a lot of humor that goes over the line so if you can't get past it you rarely get to see the real deep social commentary South Park has to offer. Technically speaking the creators of South Park are far more impressive to me because most of thier shows are done within a week before airtime which is ridiculously fast. So I'm not surprised at the huge gender divide. Family Guy is purposefully crafted to be more publically acceptable. Since in my experience guys tend to be more open about lewd humor they're probably more likely to actually sit through several episodes of South Park and realize how much more impressive the show is. So I'm not surprised by the gender divide. But at the same time I don't feel comfortable watching South Park with my grandma and Family guy deserves credit for making an edgy but still somewhat family friendly show. I'd pick South Park mostly because I've never been excited about catching this weeks family guy.

• Howdy ho, bitches.

What Girls Said 9

• I love south park because its funny n relevant

• I prefer South Park

• Sometimes I like south park.
    But are mindless entertainment, but family guy is literally so dumb that it makes me angry.

• I like both, but I prefer South Park

• South Park is much funnier :P

• Peter❤️❤️❤️

• None they're both stupid.

• I like family guy. Especially Stewie

• I like older Family Guy stuff. Lately the show has almost completely lost my interest. I don't mind South Park, it's not my favorite but it definitely has its moments, and at least it's consistent.