The Most Famous/Popular/Best/Coolest/Sexy American Rock Band Is KISS. Do you like them &Who do you like?

Kiss is is an American pop metal rock band, They are very Famous in the world, Especially in USA and their make up very cool and unique, People love them and even today they still active, in 2013 release the new album Monster.

Kiss Forever

Kiss new album Monster 2013

Kiss 1973-2014

Hello Kitty As Kiss

@ElizabethBiersack Emy do you like them?

Most Helpful Girl

• I saw kiss live it was epic their shows Gene Simmons is my favorite.

Most Helpful Guy

• God gave rock and roll to us, gave rock and roll to us, put it in the soles of everyone.

What Girls Said 7

• Now I love KISS, Strutter/Love Gun/Hotter than Hell I love, and Gene Simmons has such a good heart and I admire him for his morals and values... But sexy, I'm gonna have to say James Hetfield of Metallica! I have such a huge crush on him in his later years 💋. I also love Poison, Whitesnake, Meatloaf, Warrent... all of it really, who am I kidding!

• Awwww, You really have a good taste with rock music, All those bands you mentioned I like them, Especially Metallica they are best Heavy metal/thrash metal band. I like all thier songs, James Hetfield have an amazing vioce ! Oh really you crush on James? What do you like about him? As for Whitesnake & Warrent I love them too, But don't know much Poison. Gene Simmons seems very Popular in the band, He also a good dad? I don't know , but her daughter seems don't like him sometimes.

• Lol so that married family stuff was actually meant for Gene Simmons! See, James Hetfield got me so excited I forgot to include Gene Simmons name!😛 amd I actually don't know much about Megadeath 😞

• Maybe not fat as in morbidly obese, but he's got that daddy beer gut going on these days. Still, no matter how his hair looks, he's a cool dude. Now, his voice on the other hand... too much beer and cigs, man.

• Not my type of music, gives me headaches

• I don't listen to Kiss. But they are cool looking. I like Peter the best because his face paint looks like a cat.
    I watched a performance of theirs on tv a couple years ago, but haven't listened to them since then

• You know kiss they are the veteran of rock music. Thier make up and music affect a lot of people, Including the BVB. And yeah Peter Criss he is a cat in the band. I like him too. I will send thier songs to ya !

• Thanks sounds good. Send me whatever you want for songs.
      And the kiss hello kitty is so cute 💚💚😍

• never was a fan

• I see, maybe one day you should give them a chance 😜It's nice to see you here mommy😊

• not the hugest fan they are ok I guess

• To be honest they were kind of gross

• I like some songs, they aren't bad. Paul would be my favorite.

• Paul is totally sexy. My dad was a huge Kiss fan and it rubbed off on me. I think they're cool.

What Guys Said 1

• All about that HashTag Team Paulie!