Here's some photography pictures I took. Any tips/advice or constructive criticism?

Also, which is your favorite? @Amplify here you go
1. Tree leaves
2. red bush

3. Flowers

4. Tires

5. Tree and dead leaves.

6. Lucy

• One is my favorite.
  • Two.
  • Three.
  • Four.
  • Five.
  • Six, Lucy.
  • All/none/other (specify)

Most Helpful Guy

• Work on your focus- most of them contain blurry focal points. Also, for one, two, and three, I think the pictures would have turned out better had you taken them from a lower vantage point and introduced more depth/height into the pictures.

The third one is probably the best in my opinion but I think the background has to much focus and that it could have been far better if you used a more macro approach while including an inch or two more of the flowers base.

The tires would probably be my second choice because it was well taken, however uninteresting I find the subject- which is why it's not my favorite.

Overall, you took some good shots and appear to have an eye for photography, you simply need to work on the aforementioned flaws and maybe add some contrast- the more photos you take the better you will become.

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess out of these, I'd go with the flowers. Your focus and lighting could use some work, though. I feel like I'm getting an understanding for the type of feeling you want your pictures to depict, and it's possible to get that feeling even with brighter lighting. I'll use one of my pictures I took for an example:

http://i.imgur.com/xYqmF2j.jpg

It still has a worn-down, dark feeling but there's plenty of lighting so it makes you pay attention to it and not pass by it, you know?

(That being said I'm not a professional and my own photos definitely need heaps of work a lot of the time, but just as an example)

What Guys Said 13

• I like the angles you are working with, the tree bark one gave me vertigo, I really like where it was going but I would suggest playing with the blurring a bit on it.

The tire clip would make a great addition to Istockphoto if you wanted to make money.

But of course the puppy is best :D

• Lucy: "Is there something I can assist you with?"

The top one is the second best, but I think that's because of the filter.

Thanks for sharing them 😊

• you got already some good feedback so I'm lazy and just say that one is by far my favourite. after that tires... the other ones are meh mostly because of fucked up focus (5+6) or just nothing really interesting

• I love your first pic, but as the other's have said, you need to work on your focus.. I'm no photographer and even I can see that the last pic's blurry lol. So yeah, there's my constitutive critism for the day XD.

• I like the tree. I'm sorry, I don't know anything about photography, so that's all I can say. Also, most of them look kind of blurry.

• I'm a a car guy, I dig the tires pic!

• i like 3 the best

• 5 is line the POV of a squirrel, haha

• Love the pic of the dog, but it looks slightly annoyed with you lol

Love the flower pic too, but that seems like one lonely pic.

• Hello! I like your style, but you pictures have to be more professional or unique, I guess. Have you ever tried fisheye lenses? I can recommend you to look for a cheap yet good Zenitar lens on www.rugift.com/.../zenitar_m_fisheye_lens.htm website. It will give your photos some nice effect. Also, it has a wider aperture so you will be able to shoot pictures in dark places as well. Keep making photos, you are doing well ;)

• They all severely lack contrast because it was overcast. Pay attention to the natural light before you go out with your camera. With proper lighting, the tires would have been a pretty good photo.

Here's one of mine

https://goo.gl/photos/LWt8nswayhJVaJAa7

• All of them, i like your passion.

• You put a shock collar on your dog? You monster

• That's my neighbors dog actually. She has gotten hit by 3 cars so far. Without it, she'd literally be dead.

What Girls Said 6

• The photograph of the tire, for me, is the strongest. The composition is tight and it draws your eye in. I'd like to see it in black and white with more contrast. Overall, like someone else said, the photos do lack contrast, but you can adjust that with a curves or levels layer on Photoshop easily. Good job on using different angles and points of view on the photographs overall, though--instead of just shooting straight on. :)

• I like one especially. I also like your pictures because they kind of have a meaning to them and they're kind of deep. They're the pictures you stare at asking yourself what was going through the photographer's head.

• Decent job. Everyone else has addressed lighting and focus. I'll just add that you should study the rule of thirds and try to integrate it in the photos you take. It just makes photos that much more dynamic.

• I like one and two

• 4 is my favorite I like how the tire one works

• They are all pretty good. But I like the tire one the best