What Movie are you Embarrassed to own?

I'm not sure how in got in my collection, I don't recall buying it or getting it as a gift but somehow I have "Mean Girls" in my collection. And I've only ever seen it once on T. V.
What Movie are you Embarrassed to own?

0|0
17|20

Most Helpful Girl

• Twlight!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • hahah I want watch it again! lol there something about edward clinglness that i like. I read all the book in 2009... hahah

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

• Magic Mike. I watched it again for the first time since the theater recently and it was worse than I remembered. Seriously, not even the occasional funny stripping made that storyline worth my time. Does anyone want a copy of Magic Mike? I'm done with this.

1|1
    0|0
  • Hmm I don't really own that many movies actually.. I tend to just stream them online now, lol the most embarrassing movie I ever watched online was "Panman" though.. and trust me, it's even more horrendous than the title sounds. Gosh, I could bear it for 5 minutes 😂👌

0|0
    0|0
  • No one needs to be embarrassed about owning Mean Girls, haha. Hm... I've got Halloweentown (the first three in the series, actually), which is embarrassing, haha. I really liked it as a kid! XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Blades of Glory tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • Pirates don't own movies. Arrggg.

0|2
    0|0
  • Lets see here...

Twilight Saga. I stood in line for it at 11pm to get some of the first shipment and free merch at walmart and target.

0|0
    0|0
  • my housemate is ashamed of my BBC collection of classic movies. Men!

0|0
    0|0
  • Human centipede lol I don't know why i bought it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I have any movie I regret buying but that's probably because every time I go to buy a dvd or something, I spend an hour looking for what to buy and by the end im usually sure.

Mean girls is overrated anyways

0|0
    0|0
  • Teletubbies

0|0
    0|0
  • Mean Girls is a great movie!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't own it, it's just in my house. Wedding Crashers , pretty stupid movie.

0|0
    0|0
  • 50 Shades of Grey lol it's hidden on my bookshelf because I would be killed if my parents found it

0|0
    0|0
  • Extreme Movie, this movie is shitty and boring, I only watched it once and I'm not really sure why I bought it.

0|0
    0|0
  • That movie called old school! Gosh I have no idea how it ended in my collection, not sure if a friend gave it or borrow it?

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Mean Girls is awesome

I have a collection of basically kids movies (Little Rascals, Dennis the Menace, Recess The Movie) I'm only slightly embarrassed to own these movies. I mean on one level it seems childish but they're also great movies so i'm not really embarrassed

I also have two movies Poor White Trash and Poison Ivy The Last Seduction. I used to have a huge crush on Jaime Presley so my friend gave me these movies as a kind of joke. both are pretty terrible so it's embarrassing having them around

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are you embarrassed to own Mean Girls? That movie is the SHIT. Yes I'm a man and I love Mean Girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30GD25un0XQ

I own all the Twilight movies.
    ecx.images-amazon.com/.../...Br4WZRr7L._SY300_.jpg

My mom (not so) secretly loves them...

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I don't own many movies

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't own any movies, I download them.

0|0
    0|0
  • None. If I get something during a phase I regret, I eventually sell it, and I don't think I've done one of those in a good long while.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Any movie. Not paying for something you can get for free...

0|0
    0|0
  • I own mean girls too lol
    I own a lot of kids movies. It's embarrassing that I'm 17 and still enjoy watching Disney films

0|0
    0|0
  • My mother likes the ENTIRE ALIEN FRANCHISE AND WHILE ALIENS IS HER FAVORITE MOVIE EVER. SHE LIKES FUCKING ALIEN RESURRECTION.
    THERE IS A COPY OF ALIEN RESURRECTION IN MY HOUSE

0|0
    0|0
  • Mean girls is An amazing movie though lol. I've never bought movies so I don't have anything embarrassing

0|0
    0|0
  • the DBZ movie xD
    I wanted to see hoping it'd be good, but err...

0|0
    0|0
  • Dance flick. I don't even know why I have it

0|0
    0|0
  • The Tellitubbies Movie.

0|0
    0|0
  • My Best Friend's Wedding.

1|0
    0|0
  • the phantom menace

0|0
    0|0
  • Mean Girls. Which is funny because it's a pretty ccol film.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... Speed Racer

0|0
    0|0
  • Tangled/Frozen with no kids at 31

1|1
    0|0