What can I get her for christmas?

We are no longer dating and tomorrow its been a month since she broke up with me, she said i was too clingy what is something i can get her to know i want another shot but im not clingy... I want her to melt for me like she used to :/ we are friends right now and I've told her im getting her a gift. She doesn't seem
to mind! :) what will bring her to know i love her <3

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe be a card with candy... thats always safe!

• Would like a gift card to a bookstore she always go to be okay?

• yeah just something nice and put some candy... nothing bad can happen unless she like money

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to learn how to be strong within yourself and leave her alone! Getting her a Christmas gift will NOT help things! Just tell her "Merry Christmas!"... and let her be. She will have greater respect for you if you do because you will prove that you are NOT clingy. It may even make her want to come back to YOU... instead of you chasing her down!

• i want her to know i love her and im here not just text me if u have to i feel like im telling her i moved on and i dont want her to think that i want her to know id do anything to see her smile and me dissappearing wouldn't help while she is in a sad state i want to be there for her the gift isn't just to get her back its to make her realize i care about her enough to get her something

• Ok. Good luck!

What Girls Said 3

• Nothing. You are broken up; getting her a gift only proves her point about being too "clingy."

• ... you're clearly clingy if you're still obsessing over getting her a gift to get another shot with her.

• What is clingy about wanting to see her smile? She has been very depressed the past month and I don't know if she regrets breaking up or if she is just missing me in general even tho we text and hang out here and there? I want her to know im here to love her

• jusr something small, after all you're not dating anymore.

What Guys Said 0