What system do you play games on?

Nintendo System (N64, GameCube, Wii, Wii uu, GBA, DS, 3DS, etc?

PlayStation 1, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Portable, Playstation Vita

Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One

PC

Mac

Linux PC

Chromebook

IOS (iPhone, iPod, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV)

Android (Android Phone, Android Tablet, Android Wear, Sheild TV)

Windows Phone

Other

what games do you play on these systems?
I forgot to add, SEGA, anyone?

(Sega Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast)

Most Helpful Girl

• I mainly have Nintendo systems (3DS, Wii) and my best friend brings over her N64 a lot, plus I have a lot of GameCube games.

But I also have an older ps2 and an Xbox 360 I play.

• what games do you play? :)

• All kinds lol

Skyrim, fallout, harvest moon, rune factory, Mario, LoZ, animal crossing, saints row, GTA, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, the list goes on!

Most Helpful Guy

• PC and 3DS mostly. Sometimes 360, sometimes iPhone.

• what games do you play?

• @dragonknight Currently Elite Dangerous, GTA Online, and Fallout 4 on PC, Fantasy Life and Pokemon Shuffle on 3DS, whatever old crap I have on 360, and card games on iPhone.

@AngryBanana It's a good system but unless you have money to burn or LOVE Pokemon I'm not sure it's worth getting one just for that. The new Nintendo system (the NX) is coming and is rumoured to be a hybrid handheld/full size console.

What Girls Said 7

• hmm... a old DS!

• I have a gamecube, all generations of playstation, an xbox one, and a wii. But I've only got my PS4 and PS3 hooked up, and primarily play on my PS4 currently.

With all my handheld systems, I don't really use them. (psp, 3ds)

• what games do you play on these devices? you sure have a lot (don't worry, I do too!)

• Playstation 3, Nintendo Game Cube and PC.

• I use my bro's ps3.

I kind of want a DS again.

• I only play on Nintendo systems

• Playstation 3 (sims 3, mine craft, and shooting games with my boyfriend)

• Xbox 360 and PS3 mostly

What Guys Said 12

• NES - Mappy, Bubble Bobble, Super Mario
    SNES - Mario Kart, Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Country 2, Super Mario Bros 3
    Sega - Vectorman, Sonic 2, Two Crude Dudes, Road Rash
    GB - AVP
    GBC - Pokemon Red, Pokemon Blue, Pokemon Yellow
    N64 - Super Smash Bros, Mario Kart, Super Mario 64, LoZ: OoT, LoZ: MM, StarFox
    GC - Super Smash Bros Melee, LoZ: 4SA, LoZ: Oot, LoZ: MM, LoZ: WW, LoZ: TP, Resident Evil 4
    XboX - Halo 1 & 2, Armed and Dangerous, ESIII: Morrowind, and Freedom Fighters
    Ps2 - Dragon Ball Z: Tenkaichi 2 & 3
    Wii - LoZ: TP, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Resident Evil 4, LoZ: SS
    Ps3 - DmS, DkS, DkSII, Dragon's Dogma, ESIV: Oblivion, ESV: Skyrim, Fallout 3, MK9, The Last of Us, Uncharted 1, 2, & 3, Tekken 6, SC IV, SF IV, Batman: Arkham Asylum/City
    N3DS - Pokemon X
    PC - League of Legends, Neverwinter
    Ps4 - DKSII:Scholar of the First Sin, Bloodorne, MKX, Fallout 4, Batman: Arkham Knight

I've played many many many more games than this, but these are the ones that really hit home for me. I don't own them all anymore, so the only games I'm actually playing right now are League of Legends on PC, but my friend I played it with just passed away so I dont play it as much anymore, and All the games I listed on the PS4. Except Arkham Knight anyway. It was a great game, I just dont have time for it between the other four games I have on it. I did have The Witcher III, but it didn't really interest me. I'll probably go back and play it somewhere down the road, but like I said, between Bloodborne, Dark Souls II, MKX, and now Fallout 4, there just simply wasn't enough time for it. Plus by the time I'm done with all these, hopefully Dark Souls III and Uncharted 4 will be out and ready to play. Favorite Game series of all time is definitely the LoZ games and the Souls series including BB.

Out of Zelda, my favorites are probably Majora's Mask and Skyward Sword, but I also obviously love Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess too.

And out of the Souls Series I have to go with Demon's Souls. I put about 1500 hours into Dark Souls total, so I played that more than any other, but I still put about 1000 hours into Demon's Souls. I just think the level design in Demon's Souls was more imaginative and despairing. Not to mention the Valley of Defilement was so damned depressing at the end. One of the few games where I actually wanted my character to die in the end lol.

Sorry for nerding out. I don't do it that often lol. Much needed!

• Forgot to mention Earthworm Jim 2 to the sega list. As well as MK2, and

• I have a Xbox 360, just brought it to my dorm room, but we only have GTA III, Vice City, and V, along with Modern Warfare 2. And I don't have Xbox Live... and the rest of my games are in storage.

Wish I had my freakin PS2. But it's broken.

• Got rid of video games when I was your age mate.

• I play Terra Battle sometimes on my Android phone, but otherwise it's PC-only for me.

• LoL on the PC

• PlayStation 4 and Xbox 360.

• playstaion 4 mostly sometime i play on the PS3

• i switch between Windows PC and Linux PC

• pc and xbox but mostly pc

• Currently PS4 and PS Vita. I've owned a bunch of others but that's it for now

• what games do you play? and what did you own?

• On the PS4 I'm only playing Fallout 4 right now. Before it came out I was playing Destiny, Mad Max, and Arkham Knight, and various PS+ games. Not really playing much on the Vita right now. Other systems I've owned were a PS1, 2, and 3, PSP, Nintendo, N64, various Gameboys, a Nintendo DS Lite, an Xbox and Xbox 360, and a Sega Genesis

• PC MASTER RACE !!!

pc is my main thing but thinking about 3ds not sure how good they are : )

• Nintendo, but only a few games like Xenoblade, Zelda, Monster Hunter and Mario Kart