Do you like or dislike the show Uncle Grandpa?

I am a cartoon lover, childrens cartoons the most. I absolutely hate Uncle Grandpa.
This is the show if you don't know.
It is THE most annoying show I've ever had the mispleasure to lay my eyes upon.

Most Helpful Guy

• I love adult and kid cartoons and uncle grandpa sucks so much ass. Adventure Time, Rick and Morty, and south park are my favorites

Most Helpful Girl

• Many Cartoon Network show are now shit, and any good ones they had like Looney Toons, Tom and Jerry, and Teen Titans were turned into shit. They've run out of good T. V. show idea's.

What Guys Said 13

• The title is a rip-off of one of the main characters's names from Cracked (back when Cracked was still a magazine), in their 'The Uggly Family' strip. That alone pisses me off.

• I hate it too, it's one of the stupidest cartoons of all times :P

• They don't even care what they put on TV anymore. There's already so much amazing old television that they will never be able to compete with.

That show did a crossover with one of my favorites once. It was not pleasant.

• What has been seen…

can not be unseen

But omg Avatar the Last Airbender was the greatest show ever

• not available in my country but the preview pic is enough to know that it's not my cup of tee... the drawing style and general look is very important to me and that just looks... burgh.

• It's really just a case of not liking the "new" style of animation for me. I haven't seen U. G. and don't plan to. Plus Cartoon Network is run by Stoners with oversight by Trippers lol

• It's stupid and causes ADHD in children. And ADD.

• i like bobs burgers.

• "The uploaded has no made this video available in your country" (New Zealand RIP)

Well by the sounds of it, that was for the best. ^_^

• It's annoying alright , I actually watched it but got bored of it for that reason plus it's a little out there.

• Just the name of the show alone makes me annoyed

• As soon as I saw the tiger in a diaper, I knew that this show would suck ass lol XD.

• i can like random stuff but that just seems like sensless to me

What Girls Said 6

• Even the name of the show sounds stupid.

• what the sweet fuck is happening with cartoon network. for some reason it reminds me of a very badly thought out aqua teen hunger force.

• Awe... Its okay not the best but okay.

• I really hate it. It's just too disturbing

• Eh, it's an ok show to me 😕

• I think this show is super annoying and stupid!