Anyone Who Loves Indie Bands?

and can recommend any good indie songs?

Most Helpful Guy

• big fan of The Head and The Heart recently
    the shins are always great
    i hear jack white is working on a new album which should be good as usual
    and then Brett Dennen is a solid artist who's kind of gone mainstream a bit but still is essentially a indie artist

There's a band from England called A Band of Bees. I really liked their first two albums, don't know what they've been up to recently but i like most of their stuff

Most Helpful Girl

• Little Talks - Of Monsters and Men.

• One of my favorite songs & bands. I kind hoped someone will mention them. BLESS YOU

• oh really? maybe you'll like this one as well: Snakadaktal - Hung On Tight :D

• I'll try it, thank you :)

What Guys Said 8

• Slayer - Raining Blood

• The postal service. If you like death cab you'll like them. They're a side peoject by the lead singer

• Actually, I was recently obsessed with one of death cab's songs called "soul meets body" ♡

• I love that song. The Postal Service is very similar tondeath cab so youbshould check them out

• I will, thank you :)

• Beach House. Um, listen to Apple Orchard and Sparks.

• Indie used to be good, like 10yrs ago lol

http://youtu.be/DYd57rkvnpQ

• gotta love Coldplay... (i'm waiting for the hate to roll in)

• Why hate?😞 I wouldn't call them an Indie band, but still, they're good! 😉

• coldplay is awesome. not indie but awesome

• Yeah, i love Coldplay, i think they're awesome, but, there is a bad stigma around them (no one knows what it is or why it's there, but it's there)

• never listened to that kind of songs

• I think most of them these days create pretentious, lazy, derivative, repetitive, unmelodic, nondescript dross but they used to be ok I guess.

• I guess we have different opinions. It's totally cool, though, thanks for replying :)

• indie is such a general term. i mean the black keys, kings of leon, and on and on were indie until they went major label.

• @madhatters4 yeah but they've been around for ages, even though the inclanation is to think they're more recent than they are and there stuff these days is shite. haha

What Girls Said 6