I get super dizzy after an hour of shooter games?

my head starts turning from the inside and i feel tired
its something that wouldn't happen to me before (some years) when i played cod 3 for three hours or so for example...
i now got far cry 4 and I can't play for more than an hour! curse...
is it a matter of habit? what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be motion sickness or some type of photosensitivity. I'd just set a timer for yourself and take frequent breaks

Most Helpful Guy

• Interesting. Doesn't happen to me but seems like it could happen to many people.

What Girls Said 1

• Motion sickness probably. Try sitting farther from the screen or changing the field of vision? Or take breaks often - just stare at something outside your window very far away. I used to get so nauseous playing Dirge of Cerebus on the ps2. Also Batman but I think that was more because the rapid switching between modes.

What Guys Said 2

• It's a well known problem that 3D computer graphics can cause motion sickness in some people. Why it happens or what you can do about it, I have no idea.

• Thats why you should not play non stop you should play for a few minutes then go outside.