Guys, Is it attractive if a girl plays electric guitar and drums?

I don't know... its just all the "popular" girls at my school see me as a tomboy and i was wondering if playing these 2 instruments make me attractive? I don't know i feel like its weird. BUT I LOVE IT SO MUCH. i literally play the electric guitar and the drums like a godess literally super fast. ITS A FRICKIN PASSION OF MINE. just an curious.

2

What Guys Said 2

• As a guy who plays guitar and sings (classical and metal), it makes literally no difference to me. It's cool if a girl has a talent for music or anything really, but there's a lot more to a person than that. I wouldn't be inherently attracted to someone just because they could play an instrument, no matter how well.

• As a guy who like classic rock and metal I would think that's awesome. Primarily because I would assume that your taste in music would probaly lean more towards kick-ass rock than pop music like most chicks nowadays