Anyone likes rock and metal music?

anyone likes rock and metal music? and what are your favorite bands?

0|0
9|9

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I like some old hard stuff from the 80s and 90s. It's more angry gym music for me, haha. I've always been a hip-hop and R&B guy, I was never exposed to much rock as kid, but a little has infiltrated my rotation. My taste might suck and i probably only know a handful of more popular songs since I'm not a true connoisseur of the genre, haha. I'm also assuming this is heavy shit, and general "rock." Like the Gin Blossoms and Matchbox-20 are probably "technically" rock bands, haha, I'm assuming you mean like head banging, mosh pit worthy stuff...

But I like:
    Guns N Roses
    Pantera
    Metallica
    Deftones
    Korn (kind of weird and different, but I like them)
    System of a Down
    Chevelle
    Slipknot (another weird one, but it makes me want to break shit, haha)
    There were some chicks that went by "Kittie" that I heard a few songs from back in the day too that were alright. Just meets the heavy guitar lick/screaming dynamic, haha. Kind of different to hear women on that angry tip.

There's probably a few more I'm forgetting, and maybe a lot more if "regular" rock is involved. Like Smashing Pumpkins, I like those guys a lot, but they can range from something laid back like "1979" to something heavy like "Zero", which both are favorites of mine.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I like really any alternative music and rock.
    Some bands I like are
    Disturbed
    Five finger death punch
    Otherwise
    Avenged sevenfold
    Beartooth
    Shinedown
    Saliva
    Chevelle
    10 years

What about you?

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know if its rock but i like four years strong.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do like rock, but not metal.
    The most favorite would be Arctic Monkeys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alice in Chains, Led Zeppelin, Pantera, Metallica, Days of the New, Rage Against the Machine, Guns n Roses, Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot, etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Megadeth
    Judas Priest
    Bloodbath
    Iron Maiden
    Kalmah
    Testament
    Lamb of God
    Pantera
    Dope
    Dethklok
    Motorhead
    Rob Zombie

just some examples I could remember right away

0|1
    0|0
  • Deftones& Tool!

0|1
    0|0
  • I listen to every genere of music in the world but symphonic metal is my favourite i listen to Epica, Nightwish, Within temptation, Kamelot, Arch Enemy (sometimes), Evanescence and some folk metal like Turisas but I mostly listen to Epica or Nightwish

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both. Some bands I like: Def Leppard, Accept, Epica, Within temptaion, led zeppelin, guns n roses, kamelot, theocracy

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8