Do you buy your video games as a digital download or a physical disc?

Would you buy the game disc, or buy the game from Xbox Live Market/PS Store/Steam/Nintendo eShop?

Most Helpful Girl

• Digital downloads. There are more sales for digital downloads than for physical copies and the sales are bigger. With physical copies, you can only go down to a certain price, because the disk and the disk case have a manufacturing cost which needs to be covered. With digital downloads, the price can go as low as 1 dollar.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Its better to buy the disc because the dowload takes forever.

• Digital download. I do want the physical copies eventually but I'll wait til they're not $60 and I won't open them.

• Discs. Unless it's Steam then... it's obvious. But I like hoarding.

• There's something nostalgic about physical copies, and I like receiving them as gifts, but if I'm just purchasing for myself, it's always digital.

• Physical copies unless it's for the PC.

What Guys Said 3

• About 40% download, 60% in-store physical purchase. But the tread is continuing to more and more downloaded purchases. More convenient and better pricing.

• digital is great but there's really not enough space on the hard drive to hold many games. Even if you get 2tb it will eventually just fill up.

Physical copy is still the best way to go BUT it depends. Some games are just better off buying digital, they can be a lot cheaper. Id only go digital if the price is really low or if its a game that Ill always want on my console

• Digital for the ps3, waiting for the best weekly deals to come out