Zac Efron and Justin Bieber are short but girls are into him? What's going on here?

Most Helpful Girl

• Its simply because they're hot. They aren't potential mates. Chances are 95% of the women whom have the hots for them will never meet them and there is almost a guarantee that these women will never be with them. Therefore, these men are just nice to look at.

Most Helpful Guy

• Theyre rich, famus, and have above average facial aesthetics.

What Girls Said 6

• 1: Fame
    2: People think they're hot (Zac is cool, Justin is meh to me)
    3: Money
    4: They were in iconic things that women tend to like

Etc.

• They're also very popular and make a lot of money.

• Omg I didn't know Zac was short up until now well I don't really care because he's still hot I want to say the same about Justin and especially in the pics you just posted but god he looks horrible right now and needs a hair cut -_-

• hAHA They really are very short!

Yeah...

• WOW i know! A girl liking a short guy? Must be some sort of weird alien paranormal type shit

• Height doesn't matter to me at all.
    But I still hate Justin Bieber

What Guys Said 7

• Are you really asking this obviously it's because of money that's all that girls care about even if they don't want to admit it

• I didn't know being 5' 9" is considered short, I'm only 5' 10". 🙃

• My definition of ''short'' is 5 foot 7'' below

They are not short

• Facial aesthetics, money and fame take priority over height. But men are the superficial ones, right? #BitchLogic

• The lower of good looks, money, and especially fame.

• They got money. If you had money they'd be all over you too.

I'm short and get pussy. Height is irrelevant. Don't listen to the chicken headed virgin girls on here.

• How short? and why should I listen to you but not the chicken headed virgin girls?

• yeah but how do I know you don't make it up?

• There's no way of knowing. You either believe me or you don't.