What do you think of Meghan Trainor and Charlie Puth hot kiss at AMA's 2015?

Meghan Trainor and Charlie Puth kissed yesterday at the American Music Awards after their Marvin Gaye performance and it was a quite long and juicy kiss :'D

What do you think about them kissing on stage? Honestly, I thought it was disgusting LOL
This was their performance

And here's only the kiss

Most Helpful Guy

• I thought it was a desperate cry for attention, as per usual. Especially as they've come out on social media and stated they are "just friends". All these award shows involve some sort of publicity act to get attention from the audience.

Most Helpful Girl

• I thought it was cute.
    Why disgusting?

• Because I don't like seeing people tongue kissing lol, but that may be just me..

• lol yeahhh

• Thank you =)

What Guys Said 1

• I feel sorry for him, having to kiss that.

What Girls Said 6

• I am indifference!

• indifferent, but i dont understand the point of kissing though.
    are they dating?

• They said they are "just friends". So apparently they aren't in love or dating

• Honestly, it was very unnecessary. Make out on someone else's time, okay? Not on national television. You're being paid to do a job, and making out is not a part of that.

• I thought it was adorable <3

• That was awkward as hell! And surprising because I never would've seen it coming.

• I feel like they are friends with benefits