Who of you still watches Barbie movies?

Be honest and if you still do, why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course barbie kicks so much ass

Most Helpful Girl

• I still do because lets be real here. One cannot simply stop loving something they cherished as a child.

What Guys Said 5

• I have never watched Barbie movies, I did not know there was any. They were talking about the new ad for Barbie. Saying it includes a boy playing with Barbies to break down gender stereotypes.

• Really? That is something new and different.

• That is really interesting. Well, to make the whole community equal, it's probably best, but you cannot change the fact, that there are actually differences between male and female…
      Thanks for the info

• Oh yeah there are differences between male and females. I heard they have also bought out different skin colours for Barbie to.

• Chuckle, I'm proud to say I didn't know there WERE Barbie movies!

• I admit I used to listen to the barbie song in the 90'shttps://youtu.be/ZyhrYis509A

• I have never watched a Barbie movie.
    Wait no that's a lie, I watched princess and the pauper with my cousin when I was little :PP

• What Barbie has a movie?
    I only played with the dolls. ^_^

What Girls Said 10

• If you don't think the Barbie: Life in the Dreamhouse videos are hilarious, we cannot be friends.
    media2.giphy.com/media/J7vgb1DwWAuZ2/giphy.gif

• Up until a few years ago when my youngest sister still watched them my other sister and I would sometimes just pop in the Mermaid Barbie movie and watch it when no one was home. It was kind of like our weird movie to watch.

• Totally... NOT o_o

• no I do not because its anynoning!

• I have never seen a Barbie movie in my life. Please do not make me watch one.

• I will always love Barbie & the Nutcracker and The Princess and the Pauper. Haven't watched them in years, but I think I will now!

• Not gonna lie, those movies are strangly entertaining. I haven't seen any recently though.

• I watched it when I was little but now I don't watch it anymore.

• I never used to. I've always been a tomboy

• not me... I use to tho