The Walking Dead, Too Amazing to be a TV Show?

Don't you guys think that AMC's The Walking Dead is too amazing to be written by an ordinary peron? I call ILLUMINATI It's just simply phenomenal

Most Helpful Girl

• I stll haven't seen it ):

Most Helpful Guy

• I have liked it for years now. I think it might the the TV show consistently kept up with for longest (because most other shows I watch are over or I started watching like two years ago.

I am pretty sure I started watching TWD in the first or second season which is actually pretty long ago for me.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, It should be a movie

• Am I the only one who dislikes TWD?

What Guys Said 3

• It's a really good show but just wait until later. It's just going to get crazier and crazier.

• Especially the Recent episode :O OMG As soon as they were gonna get Glenn... From the balloons... THE FUXKING TOWER FELL!!! :O

• Forget the tower, let's take a moment to think about carl and how ron is probably going to shoot him.

• Ron, killing, carl? We both know that Ron's probably gonna miss if he tries to kill Carl. Carl's a bad ass

• For real? Because I feel like the writing is atrocious.
    I watched couple episodes of the first season then just gave up.
    But I like Norman Reedus, so there is that.

• It would be amazing! But my fave character should have died in recent events. It makes no sense how "my fave character" survived that ordeal. ALL THOSE ZOMBIES!!! A OPENING AT THE BOTTOM.

This shouldn't spoil anything for anyone. Hope I worded carefully. But anyway. I love the show but this has taken it down a itch for me.