Is good handwriting attractive?

I saw a post of people's penmanship and it looked like it had been typed, and many people said it was attractive. So, I was wondering if you thought it was?

• Good handwriting is attractive // Bad handwriting is unattractive
  • Handwriting has zero affect on someone's attractiveness

Most Helpful Girl

• I hope not having good handwriting isn't a dealbreaker. My own looks like chicken-scratch, always has. :/

• same here lol

• @RedAmulet ah perhaps to each their own. I have done psychopathology and I love it. I'm actually on the wait list for advanced developmental psychopathology next sem, crossing my fingers I'll get in. If not, I might even try to go talk to the prof and ask her if I can just come anyway hahha because I had her before, loved her and I got a good grade in her class so we'll see.

• @kaylaS91 best of luck getting into that course :D I think mental disorders are fascinating

Most Helpful Guy

• It can hold a certain type of appeal, but I wouldn't call it "attractive."

What Girls Said 10

• ahhah I kinda like crazy handwriting show that he is more intersted in getting his words out than the calculation!

• It virtually makes zero difference to me.

• I really couldn't care less.
    I probably have one of the messiest handwriting in history and never ever has anyone had the balls to tell me I'm ugly because of that. :P
    .. So I don't think the vast majority of people even care unless they're like shallow to the power of 1000..

• LoL, it has Zero effect on attractiveness.

• I think it's impressive but doesn't make me more attracted to someone.

• tbh it has nothing to do with attractiveness

• I like when guys have nice handwriting but it doesn't make them more or less attractive.

• It's not a deal breaker but I ALWAYS notice if a guy has nice penmanship and it's a plus.

• Zero effect.

• Handwriting doesn't affect someones attractiveness to me. But, good or readable handwriting is nice.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes - coming from an artist :)
    But bad handwriting doesn't really make a difference.

• I prefer people to be familiar with a keyboard. Bad handwriting shows they're not, ergo it is a turnoff. It's all in the fingers.

• I hope not my hand writing sucks