Does anyone like the movie Donnie Darko?

I saw it for the first time and I straight up love it. Does anyone like it? If you haven't seen it then I highly recommend it. If you know any similar movies you'd like to recommend please comment it's name.

• I love it
  • It's ok
  • I hate it
  • Haven't seen it

Most Helpful Girl

• HELL YEAH. Totes love the neat little bit of contained worldbuilding they did, and the foreshadowing. Plus the rabbit's design, and how Donnie's parents accepted him; the FEELS.

• Thanks for the mho! Just saw the second part of your question, whoops! Go check out Mulholland Drive if you haven't yet. Fight Club, 12 Monkeys and The Usual Suspects are also weird, twisty movies; Primer mirrors the time/ space-travelling theme.

• Since I've already seen 12 monkeys and fight club and loved them both I'll probally check out the other two aswell

• Ok, happy viewing! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Love the time travel aspect.

What Girls Said 2

• I hate it! BORING!

• It's okay. The first time I saw it I was confused but by the second time I understood the movie.

What Guys Said 3

• One of my favorite movies.
    Not a massive fan of S. Darko though...

• I don't like it and can;t figure out what all the hype is about.

• There's a sequel to it, but I can't recall the name. Maybe someone already commented it