What's a good nintendo new 3ds xl game to get?

This will be my first hand held game. So i'm not sure what to get with the nintendo new 3ds xl that I'm going to get. Any suggestions? Also the kind of games I'm into are on my profile. So I have a list of all the games I have played on different consoles.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pokemon, xy or oras, Mario kart 7, Majoras mask, Ocarina of Time, Link between worlds, Monster hunter 4, Luigi's Mansion, Mario 3D Land (perhaps the best game on the handheld), Mario and Luigi dream team, kid Icarus uprising, super smash bros!, any of the professor Layton games, lego city the chase begins is a lot like gta but with lego, Mario tennis open. Animal crossing new leaf, donkey Kong country returns. These are all must haves for the handheld. If you're gonna get into pokemon I recommend xy first to introduce you into megaevolutions :3

• thank you for the MHO :) did it arrive? which game did you get? maybe we can do multiplayer if the game supports it

• Yes I've heard about it and it does seem awesome. The main issue is this is my first hand held console. So this will be my first ever game to buy for it. So since most don't seem that cheap. It makes the choice really hard.

• my very first 3ds game was Mario Kart 7.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• You really can't go wrong. I've loved everything I've tried for it. I really love my 3DS. I don't have the new 3DS yet though..

• Well, there's the Zelda64 remakes. 😃
    I also have the Luigi's Mantion game for it, which is fun.
    SSB is always fun, and the 3DS version looks good.

• Super Smash Bros! That game is so fucking addictive! :-D

• The new Monster Hunter.. or, Kingdom Hearts 3D :D.

• I don't have a 3DS xl myself (should change that) but if I had to buy games it would probably Fire Emblem, one of the Pok√©mon and Zelda games or maybe Monster Hunter 4.

• Fire emblem awakening
    Bravely default
    Persona q

What Girls Said 1

• never played it!