A song I created for the one that matters most to me. How does it make you feel?

"What I Would Give" is the title for a song I created. When I play it, I play it with only one person in mind. What do you see or feel while listening to it?

I have mastered this track and cleaned it up as much as I was able. I feel that it is complete and have decided to move on to create another song to follow.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love it :) It makes me think of how I've been feeling the past few months. A few people who meant a lot to me left my life and it hurts that I don't mean as much to them as they mean to me. I feel better than before though.

• Believe me I know the feeling, but life is too short to think that our dreams will never be possible. I'm glad you like it :)

What Girls Said 2

• Oooooo... I love it! It's so romantic and it gave me goosebumps! It makes me think of Spain or italy or something!

I picture like a guy sitting by a fountain like the ones in Italy and just playing away while looking at a beautiful woman he has been watching for a while (not in a creepy way of course).

• It is nice but the name should come from the song itself

• Can you elaborate? I'm not sure what you mean.

• I titled it the way I intended, from the song itself and what I think as I play.

• God okay

What Guys Said 0