Too much Adele?

Is it me or Adele is everywhere? great voice, songs etc. but isn't it too much?
I start to find this irritating and out of proportion. I dont think she is somethig that unique to have her down our throats so much.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, too much. WAY too much!

Most Helpful Girl

• Bloody tired of her moaning voice and moany songs. They all sound the same with her stretching every damn note to oblivion.😕

What Guys Said 8

• I don't know... well, anyway, a gift for you haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQHsXMglC9A

• If she would stop yelling and making the same song over and over and maybe add some actual music... I don't know that sounds like a lot. She probably wouldn't be down with that. Could you imagine hanging out with her? Drama queeeeen

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4gdhsVKTcs

There is never too much Adele.

• Industry trying to sell it's products. Like bieber and similar ones.

• Hello is basically a five chord song. She has a great voice but her fairly weak songwriting doesn't make for songs that are all that great.

• She rarely releases stuff... So the fuss is understandable. It will die down

• Any Adele is too much -_-

• I've had enough of it too, it might be an unpopular opinion but I don't like the new album.

What Girls Said 10

• Im sick of the word hello. All the music getting made all over the world everyday and most radiostation play the same 8 songs 2x an hour until we a fed up with it abd it looses ratings

• She's good but I think she's overrated, I'm sick of seeing and hearing her everywhere.

• Hello from the other side!!!

I think it's great she's an artist that's involved in her music. I don't think she's the best in the world, but her last albums were of great quality. I can see why her label promotes her so much. She's genuinely talented, appeals to many people, and sells very well.

• Better her than Taylor swift everywhere in my opinion.

• yes, but still...

• It's just because she pretty much reappeared out of nowhere with new music, that's all. It'll die down when the next person drops a big hit.

• Yeah I guess but no one forcing you adele!

• There's no such thing as too much Adele. . .

[IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/2vmyskp.jpg[/IMG]

• Her voice is amazing and I think she deserves far more coverage then she is currently getting.

• More? That's unfair to the other artists. There are strangers with the same talent.

• exactly that was part of my point too. what about others?

• When a song is a big hit, it is always played constantly. Now days I listen to Pandora or YouTube to play the songs I like.

• am just tired of hearing "Hello" atm >:( >:( and also her songs are wayy too similar

• Yeah they're hyping her up too much for some reason