Do you think Asians have some sort of abilty gene?

Look at this, that's a John Petrucci song, no normal human being can play this at age 10.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm amazed someone knows who Dream Theater is! I love love Dream Theater. You, dear sir, rock.

And yes, she is amazingly gifted.

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably it's possible that the gene the increases mental capacity and learning is stronger or at least more common in Asians then it is with other races. But it also has to do with the effort they put into it or how hard their parents push them.

What Girls Said 3

• No, I'm correcting assignments and we have a lot of exchange students from china and they suck. They're terrible.
    They're usually from the wealthy crowd, so it seems they expect to pass just because they pay. It's all about hard work

• Dude thats a bit racist. Yup I pull the racist call.

• too bad you don't have the spelling ABILITY gene

• Five year old laptop and spoiled buttons. That happens a lot, especcially if you type with five fingers like me.

What Guys Said 3

• It's just the parents pushing their children it's not any sort of ability. Anybody has the capacity to do this at that age just need the push or drive. In this case the parents.

• Well, my parents would problably see guitar as a useless noise machine. At least my mother would constantly criticise it if I was ever interested.

But the thing I found fascinating in this that the song, sure, I'd get it if it was a Synsyter Gates song or a DT song that wasn't in the level of Lost Not Forgotten. But this song is an extremely technical piece, even for experienced guitarists.

• Good for her. Again there are prodigies of any race. Not necessarily Asian. Just more so because of the drive.

• Asian parenting = A+ or be disowned. ^.~

• All races are intelligent, they just need a chance and get out of a violent culture if they have one...