Whats your spirit animal?

I don't know how true this is, always kinda felt as if I was a koala. lol I know kinds weird.
Mines says an owl:
Characteristics: Intuition, ability to see what other do not see, announcer of change, wisdom

Spirit Animal Profile: The owl spirit animal is emblematic of a deep connection with wisdom and intuitive knowledge. If you have the owl as totem or power animal, you’re likely to have the ability to see what’s usually hidden to most. When the spirit of the animal guides you, you can the true reality and see beyond illusion and deceit

Take the testhttp://www.spiritanimal.info/spirit-animal-quiz/

Most Helpful Guy

• I got the tiger:
    Characteristics: Willpower, personal strength and courage, aggression or anger, unpredictability.
    Definitely sounds like me.

Most Helpful Girl

• how coincidence i just took the test and im an owl too! :0

What Guys Said 5

• Screw that quiz. THIS IS MY SPIRIT ANIMAL...

www.lolzhumor.com/.../...-spirit-animal_10283.jpeg

• It made me so happy to get this result. LOL

Your spirit animal is the Bear

www.spiritanimal.info/.../bear-totem-300.jpg

Characteristics: Strength, confidence, leadership, healing, strong grounding forces

Spirit Animal Profile: In the kingdom of spirit animals, the bear is emblematic of grounding forces and strength. This animal has been worshiped throughout time as a powerful totem, inspiring those who need it the courage to stand up against adversity. As a spirit animal in touch with the earth and the cycles of nature, it is a powerful guide to support physical and emotional healing. >> Read More About Bear

• As always.. @goflipaburger is my spirit animal ;p

• I got bear

• I got bear

What Girls Said 11

• Butterfly Spirit Animal & Totem
    www.spiritanimal.info/.../...ly-totem-temp-300.jpg

The butterfly is one of the most emblematic totem animals symbolizing personal transformation. If you see the butterfly as your totem or spirit animal, pay attention to the areas in your life or personality that are in need of profound change or transformation. Perhaps, this animal totem guides you to be sensitive to your personal cycles of expansion and growth, as well as the beauty of life’s continuous unfolding. An important message carried by the spirit of the butterfly is about the ability to go through important changes with grace and lightness.

Butterfly Symbolism

What is the meaning of the butterfly? This animal totem is primarily associated with symbolism of change and transformation.

Powerful transformation, metamorphosis in your life, personality
    Moving through different life cycles
    Renewal, rebirth
    Lightness of being, playfulness
    Elevation from earthly matters, tuning into emotional or spiritual
    The world of the soul, the psyche
    A secondary meaning of the butterfly is about finding joy in life and lightness of being.

• They said my spirit animal is a bear.

Spirit Animal Profile: In the kingdom of spirit animals, the bear is emblematic of grounding forces and strength. This animal has been worshiped throughout time as a powerful totem, inspiring those who need it the courage to stand up against adversity. As a spirit animal in touch with the earth and the cycles of nature, it is a powerful guide to support physical and emotional healing.

I'm not sure I agree with that, haha.

• www.spiritanimal.info/.../deer-totem-300.jpg

Deer

Characteristics: Gentleness, grace, innocence, being sensitive and intuitive, vigilance

Spirit Animal Profile: When you have the deer as spirit animal, you are highly sensitive and have a strong intuition. By affinity with this animal, you have the power to deal with challenges with grace. You master the art of being both determined and gentle in your approach. The deer totem wisdom imparts those with a special connection with this animal with the ability to be vigilant, move quickly, and trust their instincts to get out the trickiest situations

• Your spirit animal is the Owl
    www.spiritanimal.info/.../owl-totem-300.jpg

Spirit Animal Profile: The owl spirit animal is emblematic of a deep connection with wisdom and intuitive knowledge. If you have the owl as totem or power animal, you’re likely to have the ability to see what’s usually hidden to most. When the spirit of the animal guides you, you can the true reality and see beyond illusion and deceit.

I fucking hate birds though. Couldn't I be a turtle or something? QAQ

• Your spirit animal is the Owl

• I got bear? lol

.. But that doesn't sound right to me. 😅

• A deer

Spirit Animal Profile: When you have the deer as spirit animal, you are highly sensitive and have a strong intuition. By affinity with this animal, you have the power to deal with challenges with grace. You master the art of being both determined and gentle in your approach. The deer totem wisdom imparts those with a special connection with this animal with the ability to be vigilant, move quickly, and trust their instincts to get out the trickiest situation.

• Mine is owl too 😊

• Tiger <3

Characteristics: Willpower, personal strength and courage, aggression or anger, unpredictability

Spirit Animal Profile: In the kingdom of spirit animals, the tiger puts a special emphasis on raw feelings and emotions. The tiger spirit animal symbolizes primal instincts, unpredictability, and ability to trust yourself. By affinity with this spirit animal, you may enjoy dealing with life matters spontaneously, trusting your intuition and acting fast when needed.. etc.

• I did not expect this result.. I got "Your spirit animal is the deer."

• My spirit animal is the butterfly. Honorable mentions are the hummingbird and the tiger.