I'm writing a book, but I need your opinions?

I'm writing a book about motivation for young women who are trying to find their purpose in life..

I don't see many books like that and I have a good feeling about it.. What do you think about the idea?

Most Helpful Guy

• The idea itself is cool but it I dunno how you can write such a book while having... well let's just say, not all that much experience in the field yourself?

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you kidding me? There's a whole highly profitable publishing market for self-help books dedicated to young women.

What Guys Said 3

• If you have a good feeling about it then it is good. I was an inexperienced songwriter but I made great songs anyhow. I think your book concept is profound.

• Sounds awful. God I hate feminism

• Lol what does getting out of depression and living life have to do with feminism?

• So... like a coming of age story?

What Girls Said 4

• I wrote a book about aging and published it when I was fifteen, you can do it.
    Good luck ! Such a wonderful thing to see young people like you !

• I think it's a good idea as long as it contains some actual advice instead of just endless meaningless quotes and things :)

• I recomend the app/ site Wattpad, you can publish your work there, and people can read it, give likes and comments. Many has published it after they're done, like in stores

• Write about your experiences.