Many of the men on the internet were all ranting and complaining about Mad Max: Fury Road making the movie mainly about the female characters being the heroes taking the spotlight while all the antogonist of the movies are men who are sex slave owners when the movie should be mainly about Mad Max, hence the title of the movie. They even went as far as retitling the movie "Mad Max: Feminist Road".
I can understand why they're ranting since this movie is supposed to be mainly about Mad Max but at the same time, I wouldn't go as far as not giving at least one actress a bigger movie cast role.
- I think the whole rant was stupid and sexist.25% (1)44% (4)38% (5)Vote
- I think the whole rant has many good points.25% (1)33% (3)31% (4)Vote
- I think the whole rant has some decent points.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I really don't care about the rant or the movie itself.0% (0)11% (1)8% (1)Vote
- Others50% (2)12% (1)23% (3)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Well you really can't argue with their points because they're right. The question is, why do they care? I mean yeah, feminism is pretty over the top and out of control these days but movies like this one are a self-correcting problem. Their novelty will wear off soon enough, people will stop paying to see them so no one will spend the money to make them. Problem solved.0