Am I the only who thought that Frozen isn't overrated?

I swear most people say its overrated only because of its ongoing popularity. I really enjoyed Frozen and it may be one of my favorites but i dont consider myself a fanatic of any sort. I seen people constantly saying things like The Lion King (TLK) and other classic Disney films being better than Frozen. I bet if Frozen was released in the 50's and the classics are released now, people would be like "Frozen is better", "TLK sucks!" and so on.

I'm not the type of person who constantly calls things overrated but if I have to, I'd say TLK is the overrated one. Great movie and all, but decades later and people still act like it's some sort of untouchable bastion of animation that has never been equaled and will never be surpassed.

I only watched Frozen once a year or so ago and I haven't had any urge to watch it again, although I'd be willing to. As far as animated films go, I thought it was one of the best I've seen. It deserves the acclaim in my opinion. And Let it Go is a good song, just overplayed. I also liked the snowman song, I don't remember any of the others.

I love both Frozen and TLK and dont really think theyre overrated. Theyre both good in their own ways
and i dont really try to compare them that much.

Before you say Brave came first with the independant princess thing, I'd like to remind you that Kimba The White Lion came out before TLK.

Note that this isn't a TLK hate thread.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, I think Frozen is a pretty good movie, I didn't like it at first but I think that's because I didn't watch it when it first came on or the whole movie itself. Today, I watched the whole movie today and it was amazing 😄😄😄👍👍

Most Helpful Guy

• I think Frozen was a good movie, but personally i like TLK better. It does have a high rating but I dont think its along the lines of TLK or Toy Story. Its pretty good but not as good. But thats just me.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I haven't seen it yet but I love the pixar movies

• Definitely not. I prefer frozen over TLK. in my opinion, TLK is more overrated than frozen.
    here's the reasons why [search "Top Ten Signs That the Lion King is Much More Overrated Than Frozen" on toptens. com]