What's your favorite movie?

Mine is Donnie Darko

Most Helpful Guy

• Mine is Fight Club, then Shawshank Redemption, then Forrest Gump, then Catch Me If You Can, etc…..

What Guys Said 18

• Last time I decided I had a "favorite movie", it was Menace II Society...
    http://youtu.be/CD2pjnGy8Fk
    Now with another 20+ years since it came out, it still holds up, but other movies are in the conversation, mostly comedies like Wedding Crashers or Superbad, and in the childhood classics division, The Goonies and Karate Kid (the real one, not that fake ass shit with Jackie Chan and Will Smith's kid) are always at the top.

• Office space greatest movie ever. Zombie land is runner up... Favorite quote from office space
    Samir: No! Not again! Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam! I swear to God one of these days I’m just going to kick this piece of shit out of the window.

• Saw Office Space for the first time when I was 20 or 21, junior year of college. Watched the first five minutes and was like "oh HELL no..." Long story short, I stayed in college for 5 more years, haha.

• I love Donnie Darko

• I could never choose a favorite, but Donnie Darko is a great one!

• The Terminator 1984.

• Dawn of the Dead 1978

As a reactionary traditional guy in an increasingly progressive society, the message of the film resonates with some deep underlying fears and anxieties I have about being a minority, watching the old way of doing things go out the window, and knowing that society is changing and I am utterly helpless to stop it.

• Rocky is all of them besides Creed I did not like that one

• for those weak at heart, please do not watch :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCj8sPCWfUw

• I'll list the top five
    1. A Clockwork Orange
    2. The Crow
    3. Donnie Darko
    4. Pink Floyd's The Wall
    5. Either The Doors or Apocalypse Now

• Notebook is the only thing I can remember in recent memory.

@apple24 XD

• Turbo Kid and Jurassic Park.

• I heard of that movie but never watched it The Thing

• Fast and furious :3

• If you can name one favourite movie,, you need to watch more movies. Quick shout out to Battle Royale though.

• End of Watch

• All Star Wars movies and all Indiana Jones movies.

• Matrix. All parts

• I love Donnie Darko, but my favourite of all time has to be Shawshank.

• I think shawshank is a tad overrated, sorry lol

• :O I have to disagree, it's the only film I've ever seen that I have no flaws with. I love 12 Angry Men and One Flew Over too.

What Girls Said 9