What's your opinion on this famous youtuber's last prank?

My whole Facebook news feed is about how this video pushed the boundaries. What's your opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

• If that's real and not staged, it was not cool at all. I'm all for pranks, but there's always a limit, and they crossed the line on this one.

P. S.: I've never liked this Sam Peppers, his a douche, and I can't stand his voice/accent xD

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh man, not only I wouldn't just want to be that person's friend anymore, if possible I'd press charges.

What Guys Said 5

• That's fucked up...

On a side note this is why I always carry a folder on me. Grab me from behind like that and you'll get stabbed.

• That is fucked up... just fucked the hell up...

• and when he said "He's everything i've got"
      man... as the kidnapper i couldn't do it... id let them go.

• OMG I saw a video of one of my favorite you tubers talking about it. I don't know if that was staged. Even if it was it was still fucked up so much.

• That's a bit much, but boundaries are meant to be pushed.

I mean, I wouldn't do it personally, but I'm not going to rant about how messed up this is and insult the guy for it.

• "... untie me so i can beat your face in"

What Girls Said 9

• I would probably break up with my boyfriend if he did this, sick. I can handle maybe a passing shot and 10 seconds later, he's reaching out for me. But to be violently abducted and watch someone put a gun to his head, that would be devastating and possibly scaring. I would feel so angry and betrayed, like my feelings weren't respected.

Not cool.

• I literally JUST watched this. And all I said throughout the whole thing was "this is not funny". Like I would hate my friend if he/she did that to me.

• Oh, I thought he would die for the impression XD

It's okay I think, that's what I call "broma pesada" (heavy prank), no one died so all good.

• He's obsessed with attention and internet fame. It's disgusting he would go to that level for some views and meaningless likes.

• THAT WAS HORRIBLE!! i CAN'T BELIEVE U WOULD SHOW ME THIS!

• If I was the guy getting pranked, I don't think I'd forgive even my best friend

• I think this prank looks fake. I like twinztv pranks because they are edgy but it's raw and they push the boundaries enough to get people's attention but not too bad that it damages their publicity

• This reminds me of what he did to Maz.

• thats disgusting. If that happened to me id never talk to them again