What is your favorite Taylor Swift song?

Most Helpful Girl

• Right now it's Style and Wildest Dreams.

• Those songs are great!

• Blank Space because I used to listen to that song like twice a night for weeks! I think Shake it Off is a close second because it's so very catchy! 1989 is the album I became a Swiftie!

• Haha, I used to really like Blank Space and Shake it Off.

Thank you for MHG! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Pick any song of her's, I love them all every song before album 1989 and song 'Shake it off'.
    Her country music is like a drug to me, I have listened to one track for even 3-4hrs

What Girls Said 7

• i don't like her that much but i like love story.

• Wildest dreams

• The song Love story and Story of us. More recently though Bad Blood :D

• Blank Space. That music video is hilarious!

• Blank space.

• Don't have one. I'm not crazy about her

• I like some and can definitely sing along to many of her songs, but I honestly have NO favorite song of hers... I'm not pop drama queen. 😧

What Guys Said 6

• Her and her "music" are nothing but trash.

• A new butt plug for you " 💣" insert it in yourself and don't forget to 🔥

• I don't like Taylor Swift. Well I don't like any pop-artist for that matter - all they do is show off their body and sing repetitive songs written by their producers that always have that 'pop' tune and never really convey much meaning. The 90's, 80's, 70's and 60's is where it's at.

• But Taylor wrote all her own music, and she came from the country genre.

• What is so wrong with her just looking good, and singing some songs, just making people smile? She isn't dressing trashy, and she isn't flaunting it, and saying you have to be 'this, or that', like some of the others, and she seems like a good role-model to young women, and girls!! What's wrong with that?
      Music can just be fun, make you smile, and like the performer!! It doesn't need to be about pain and angst, and agony, like some of the older stuff you suggest!
      Angst, and dark themes don't make a good artist!!
      Let her rock, and make people smile, and if you don't like it, just tune in to something you like. . .

• @SomeGuy37 all I can say is that 'fun' songs invlove way less effort to make.

• Trouble

,,,,

• All you had to do was STAY

• You belong with me or love story

• The one where she is quiet !

trololol