Why do guys find Shakira so hot?

I mean, I agree she's pretty, but not gorgeous. Why all this Shakira obsession?

0|0
13|30

Most Helpful Guy

• She is like 10/10.
    -Her body is perfect with a perfect waist to hip ratio.
    - Her voice is nice and she can sing very nicely.
    - Her facial expressions are amazing she can, give out any look, sexy, lusty , cute.
    - Her eyes look delightful (using make-up, we know it's fake, but we Forget about it when we see those eyes)
    - Her hips don't lie, and a nice booty, with capacity to shake it nicely is a trap of any man. Twearking
    - She has her hairs colored blonde. Or she naturally is does not matters, she looks blonde, and you know Blondes are more tempting.
    - She has natural and perfect boobies.
    - Her attitude shows confidence, and she knows, she is a million dollar babe. ( Something like @MissNowhere)

Just few points, I don't know much about her, but If I go analyzing her personality, I can pick out more points

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks:
    -she has a nice, toned body
    -tiny waist
    -hips that don't lie
    -even for her age now and after having kids, she's still fucking sexy

Skills:
    -amazing dancer
    -very talented singer (I've been a fan of hers since she was like 15, 16 just starting. I prefer her older work, but I admire her growth, talent and dedication still)
    -great song writer

Intelligence and personality:
    -can speak 7 languages, though she's not fluent in all of them (Spanish, English, some Arabic, Catalan, French, Italian, and Portuguese)
    -values intelligence and she even went undercover, enrolled in a University and took classes
    -does charity work for children
    -seems like a funny person, has a fun personality.

Shakira is one of my favorite celebs. I think she's sexy, amazing, smart, and wonderful.

cimg.tvgcdn.net/.../shakira-thinking.gif

3|0
    0|0
    • I'd have to say bonus points because she has small boobs, which makes us at the Itty-bitty Titty Committee happy to see one of us make it to status of "sexy".
      And she embraces it! Even in her song "Whenever, wherever" she said it.
      "Lucky that my breasts are small and humble so you don't confuse them with mountains".
      Funny line, but it's nice that she isn't insecure about it. I feel that confidence makes her all that more hot and irresistible.

I can go on forever. I love me some Shakira!

What Guys Said 29

• stream1.gifsoup.com/.../shakira-gif-o.gif

Cause her hips don't lie damit!

7|2
    0|0
  • I love her. Maybe I'm confused about what constitutes gorgeous, but this fits the description in my mind...
    http://www.hollywoodmegastore.com/Images/5663.jpg

3|0
    0|0
  • She is fit. latina. sexy. talented. what is there to not find hot?

3|0
    0|0
  • She's quite hot. Maybe not the hottest, but no denying that she's damn sexy!

2|1
    0|0
  • Because her hips don't lie

2|1
    0|0
  • vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

I strongly disagree with you as I think she is one of the most gorgeous women I have laid my eyes on.

vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

No girl here stands a chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she's beautiful. You can use whatever word you like ("pretty," "gorgeous," "beautiful") but it doesn't really matter.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have seen hot girls than shakira. In terms of looks she is not someone I would be attracted to. Yes she is pretty, but not attractive for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • don't know about obsession in terms of her but she is very very pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't I mean she is fairly attractive, but she is not like hot or super attractive me. Most people are auto-tunned into liking what ever the media tells them too. I mean look how many people find Nick Minj attractive cause the media told them to she looks like a freaking hood rat yuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not find her hot. She has a nice body, but I don't like her face.
    Plus, she's with Pique, that repulses me.

0|0
    2|0
  • I personally think she lives up to the hype. I mean, she isn't the hottest girl I've ever seen. Probably not even in my top 25. But she is definitely noteworthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dunno either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have always just thought "meh" about Shakira.

1|0
    1|1
  • We find her hot because she's completely fucking hot. At her best, Shakira was 10/10. She certainly didn't become a big star on her singing ability.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. She is too curvy to me as I prefer petite girls, and I'm not as attracted to Hispanic women despite being a Hispanic man myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • because she's hot. period.

of course it's personal taste but if you think otherwise you'll definitely be in the minority. sure, she might not be the hottest girl on earth but still a good looker

0|0
    0|0
  • Because her hips don't lie, and honesty is an attractive trait in a woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • So you saying she is pretty yet you are confused why guys find her hot?
    That's some logic you have

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't find either Shakira, Rihanna or Beyonce to be all that hot

0|0
    0|0
  • She's Latin, so naturally she's hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Who is Shakira? lol

0|1
    1|0
    • Jeez... google is there for that

• I never was too interested in pop culture icons. I have reality to concern myself with.

• Women don't know what makes women attractive.

Mystery solved.

0|0
    0|0
    • There are other women that I find totally gorgeous but Shakira doesn't have a super hot face or big boobs, so I don't get it really

• Show All
    • Tell me what is it then!

• You can't understand because you aren't a man.

• Boys will be boys!

0|0
    0|0
  • You should've seen her in my day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her talent of course she can speak many languages and her hips don't lie

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know her.

0|0
    0|0
  • "guys" don't... some guys do.

I don't. I didn't know there was an obsession. Her career was over years ago wasn't it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's part of a slut factor that hits guys hormones , so most guys automatically are interested

0|0
    1|0
    • Shakira ain't a slut

• It's the manner of dress not that I called her any names. Just chill

• White Steve posted the pic , it speaks for its self

What Girls Said 12

• Uhmmm... shakira is 10/10 would bang for me. Her voice sounds like she needs to hock a loogy but she can move like I don't know what. Also there's the pique factor which makes her 16/10 would bang. 😂

1|1
    0|0
  • She's feminine. Maybe her traits aren't traced to perfection but as a package she's attractive. She got a dynamic and fun personality as an artist, and she moves those hips like a real Arab.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's the hip to waist ratio. I have a similar body type to hers: slim, small boobs, but a decent sized rear and a narrow waist. Unsurprisingly, I tend to attract men who are obsessed with arses,

0|0
    0|0
  • she's just really pretty and exotic.

1|0
    0|0
  • She pretty i guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • That booty. Seriously. Also, her accent is sexy as hell.

1|0
    0|0
  • Totally gorge. She dances and she knows how to belly dance.

1|0
    0|0
  • She can sing, she can dance and she's got a nice body. How is she not hot? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Because her Hips Don't Lie ;)
    I don't know why, but I've always thought she's gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her his don't lie...

I don't know, it's all subjective. Some people might find her to be their ideal woman, while others won't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Comparied to other female artist she's certainly top 3 most attractive. Usually female music artist are meh looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's pretty sexy. Why not find her hot?

1|0
    0|0