Any Google Chrome extension out there that removes star ratings from Netflix entirely?

I know this might sound odd, but I don't like ratings or reviews at all. Would rather enjoy the film/show without any outside influence swaying my opinion or giving me a pre-disposition to think one way or another!! I see a lot of Google Chrome extensions that add more reviews from other websites to each movie or show, but none that remove ratings. Does anyone know anything that can help me?

I don't care THAT much if the ratings are still there, but it'd be nice if it was gone ^-^

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• You can make your own quite easily. It's just a very small script that will scan the page and remove the objects of a certain class.

I've done something similar but to add an attribute to links, so that they all open in new tabs

• If no one else helps you, and you can't do it, by tomorrow, I may consider doing it.

• It might be simple, but I have no idea where to begin with creating scripts as I've never done it before.

• I'm sensing this is going to be simple, so I can do it for you, but since I don't have Netflix, I'm gonna need you to provide some printscreens and to bare with my questions