If you had to host a dinner party, and you could invite any five individuals throughout history, who would you invite and why?

So you have to plan a dinner for you and 5 people. You can choose anyone throughout history ( alive or dead). Who would you invite and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh wow oh wow oh wow. I'm excited for this one. This a good question. Ummmmmm. Um ummmmm.

Let's see.

Jimmy Stewart
    Emma Roberts
    Prince
    Kurt Cobain
    Marilyn Monroe

I was thinking JFK but that wouldn't work with Monroe being in the picture.

• But again it might!. Nothing spices up a dinner party than a full on argument for entertainment! I will let you have seven guest. Me and JFK. I will bring popcorn!

• Yeah.

• Thanks for MH

Most Helpful Girl

• Carl Sagan, Allama Iqbal, James Dean, Marilyn Monore, and Pablo Picaso.

• 👍🏼 Pablo Picaso! That's interesting! You would have to ask him to scribble something down on paper!

What Guys Said 12

• I'd take 5 of the first generation of astronauts: Yuri Gagarin (first man in space), Alan Shepard (first American in space), John Glenn (first American to make 1 orbit around Earth), Edwin Aldrin (I'd have preferred Armstrong but he is no more...) and Michael Collins (the third astronaut on Apollo 11).

• yuri gagarin was not the first man in space. he was the first man who came back in decent shape from space. the soviets plan for reentry was literately open the door and jump out. it didn't work out so well for the first few cosmonauts.

• @dudeman oh my goodness! Well... not pressurized they could survice by wearing their space suit. If it worked :o
      But I wonder if their was a heath shield. If not re-entry would have changed them into a melting fireball :-(
      The astronauts who passed away on the space shuttle Columbia know what a little hole in a heath shield will do...

• maybe thats why they jumped out they would travel a lot slower with a parachute and what not like that guy did with those ballons. he didn't burn up.

• I would invite glroia steighnam, Mary Wollstonecraft, Susan B. Anthony, Simone de Beauvoir, and betty friednan. I would invite them so I could shoot them and go to jail because feminism is now taking away men's right to due process #jamesdeenisinnocent

• John Browning, John Garand, Mikael Kalishnikov, Eugene Stoner, and Ronnie Barrett, and I would ask them if they would reconsider their contributions to weapons history, having seen how things happened after their inventions/deaths. I would expect that there would need to be some GOOD Vodka, and GOOD Scotch, over a Prime rib Roast. . .

• neils bohr, nicole tesla, richard feynman, neil armstrong and paplo escobar

• img.new.livestream.com/.../...6be-892746f2b96d.jpg
    johnny cash
    james dean
    marlon brando
    i can't think of the fifth one

• Sun Tzu
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Ronald Regan
    Albert Einstein
    General Douglas MacArthur

5 people I look up to quite a bit.

• Socrates, Edgar Allan Poe, Jim Morrison, Friedrich Nietzsche and bob dylan because I think that would be a conversation for the ages

• My grandfather, erwin romell, heinz guderian, simo hayaha, Alexander the great... coz these guys are the best!!

• i would have Albert Einstein, Tomas Edison, Nicola Tesla, Gallo, and Issac Newton. i was thinking about adding Stephen Hawking but i really wouldn't want to watch him try and eat

• are you trying to get people to write your son's college essay or something?

• Winston Churchill, George Washington, Cicero, Adam Smith, and Edmund Burke

• 1. Jesus. I'd love to hear him tell how he managed to dupe so many people.
    2. Abe Lincoln. Who Jesus should have been. Interesting discussion possibilities with...
    3. Hitler. Total dick, but knew how to get shit done.
    4. Alexander the Great. Interesting to hear him exchange notes with Hitler.
    5. Joan of Arc. Because 1) token women 2) duped by Jesus and just as violent as Alex and Hitler.

Awesome dinner party.

• I don't think I could sit at the same table as hitler. The more I read about hitler, the more I believe that he was as crazy as a bag of rats. (Who just told the German public what they wanted to hear). Before the war, WW2, the German people were staving, due to high inflation and low employment. Plain and simple- he was a powerful voice that offer hope, in a time of depression. The German people cling to him like a life preserver. Unfortunately, once the flood gates were open, it was hard to stop the devastation.

What Girls Said 3

• My grandpa (he's a hero here in my country) cause I've never met him, my grandma cause i was an ass to her I preferred playing sims than being next to her (i was 7 so it makes sense why im like that), Michael jackson, Soeharto (2nd president of this country) and his wife.

• Johnny Cash, The Duke of Wellington, Erwin Rommel, Sylvia Plath and Kurt Cobain. Lots of depression, music and bad ass military tactics. A weird combination I know!

• I chose three people who committed suicide :/ I think that says a lot about me

• I remember reading somewhere, that they asked people who tried to commit suicide if they regretted it. Almost 100% said that they did. Interesting!.

• It wasn't even really something I thought about until after I chose them. Plath and Cobain died because they were depressed, Rommel did it so his family would be kept safe. I'm not sure I would ask them if they regretted it but good info thanks.

• Ralph Waldo Emerson (for smartness) , Louis Tomilinson (cause he real cute), Shane West (also real cute), George Washington (so I can tell him how fucked up our country is), and My best friend (cause I have to have someone that will believe the other four came to my house)

• I loved how you invited your best friend. Because what's the point of having these people over if you don't have bragging rights! 👍🏼