Guys, What film to watch at the fitst date?

One man asked me for a date at his home. What film you suggest me to watch?

3

Most Helpful Guy

• Well unless you've known this man for some time before him asking you out I would absolutely recommend not going to his house for a first date. As for movies go with James Bond Casino Royale. It's entertaining and it doesn't have too much sex but just enough to liven things up.

• This. If this is the first time you're meeting this guy, I'd highly advise against seeing him at his home. He could end up being some creep who ends up druggin you and locking you in his basement. Well, unless you guys agreed to just Netflix & chill.

What Guys Said 2

• It depends on whether you plan to watch the whole movie. If it's your true intention to have sex, then watch something boring. That way, it'll put you in the mood. Because isn't that the reason the guy is inviting you over to his place? I'm sure it's not "just" to watch a movie.

Have fun! Don't forget the you-know-what :D

• u look like that duck dynasty chick

so

duck dynasty?