Is it wrong of me NOT to like Adeles voice anymore because of Target?

Thanks to my new job at Target I am now sick of hearing Adeles voice. They play the same parts of hello and other songs over and over.

your thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Totally hate her in general. She sounds like Aretha Franklin!

What Girls Said 7

• damn *covers ears* i can't stand hearing "hello'' anymore >:( >:( >:(
    its too damn boring
    https://i.imgflip.com/t6rcm.jpg

• Totally normal. It's kinda like how my job played civil war music and I cringed when I came home and discovered my little sister was singing one of the songs to practice for her chorus concert.

• yeah its okay ! lol

• laugh out loud.

I worked at a restaurant a few years ago that played the same CD on loop ALL DAY LONG EVERY DAY. while the songs became annoying I didn't stop liking the few singers on it that I enjoyed before

• They really are overhyping this woman and its because she's really the only artist out that has any talent and doesn't take off their clothes.

• You don't HAVE to like Adele. Nobody is putting a gun to your head saying to like her. She's mainstream, but if she wasn't, nobody would know she existed.

• Understandable. I used to work at Target, and in the electronics department I heard the same sounds over and over, for days on end.

What Guys Said 5

• i can certainly understand despising a song because a place of work places it non-stop

i worked in a restaurant in high school and there are several songs from the late 90s that i would love to never ever hear again

• I can totally relate. I worked at Best Buy for a couple of years, and they played this one Coldplay song in the store all the time. I couldn't stand it.

To this day, I kinda despise them.

• She's just really fat and ugly..

• There is no right or wrong. Your feelings are your feelings. Accept them.

• Lol I agree its like hearing your fav tune for a couple of days it gets tiring