Any non-sexist anime with a gay character?

Ok. So i need an anime that is not sexist and treats males and females as even, and has maybe a gay character.
PLEASE NOTE i don't want a yaoi that its main focus is on gay romance or anything; just simply an anime that might has a gay character or romance and is considered normal and usual.
and i would prefer if the anime is a fantasy or science fiction or something.

Also, please NOTE that it doesn't need to have a woman as a main character, but the anime must show girls as if they actually HAVE personalities and they actually contribute to the plot more than the love interest of the protagonist.
THANKS

Most Helpful Guy

• I rarely see any that are nonsexist but the only one I can think of right now is attack on titan. None have any gay characters

• i read that it is sexist. i wil see it though. my idea for sexism is when women\men are acting like the stereotype and don't feel or do something because this is their sterotype.

• Jean was a little hot headed but he's honest and a good leader

• He is not as strong as Mikasa or Eren. He does feel down. He feels anger, and he sometimes finds it hard to control his emotions. i feel this is because he is insecure and he doesn't want to feel left out. this is why he hates to follow the rules blindly

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• I am in doubt there will be some snice the Japanese culture in terms of men and women is still very traditional involving gender roles.

What Girls Said 0