Anyone know Steel Panther?

For example: 2 in the pink, and 1 in the stink. -

Or: ASHYUN HOOKAAAA! (suck it, fuck it, smells like sushi)-

Or how'bout: Party all day-

This band is one of the main reasons I like metal. It's not even serious but that's what's so awesome.
Anyway, I just wanted to spread the awesomeness of Steel Panther.

• Who the fuck're those fags? Bunch a pansies.
  • I've hearda them. They ain't shit.
  • I like them but not as much as the true legends of metal (Metallica, AC/DC, The Rolling Stones etc.)
  • I've never liked metal. Rock is for gays and blacks.
  • Other answer

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, I know them. My favourite Steel Panther song is the fat girl one.

I think you've gone a bit too far categorizing fags and black together though.

• They're both degenerate evolutionist monkeys in my eyes.

• Fags are more devolution though. They've lost the ability to know which gender they're meant to fuck

• I'd say fags are more of an evolution.

The first fag was a MGTOW who took the red pill and saw women for what they really are; nigger-fags.

• Long live EDM the best genre in the world.

• What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat

• I didn't say anything insecure little cunt. You got issues.

• Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.