Do you really consider Eurodance music, gay?

Yesterday there was a guy in one of ma Eurodance polls who claimed “listenin to Eurodance’s like comin out of closet”... or sth like it...

Wot’s so gay about it?

Do u other GAGers consider it a gay genre as well?

• yes...
  • no...

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not consider eurodance gay but it does have lots of gay followers, you see on the videos how those euro nightclubs are full of gay people with tight clothes dancing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, there seems to be an association here, but it's really unfair, because there are also like some cool gay hardcore bands, it's not all eurodance and show tunes.

What Girls Said 2

• WTF, only an idiot would think that it's gay...

• No, I think pop music is gay, I mean, Michael Jackson was not realy masculine guy, if you know what I mean... and neither are The Artist Formerly Known as Prince and Boy George... you can't find such examples in Eurodance music.

• Sure Boy George's openly gay... but MJ and Prince gay?

• personally i don't buy dat rumor MJ's a pedo... after all his "victim" admitted it was all set... no?

• I think only one victim said it was all set up, but I'm not sure, he is a strange dude...

What Guys Said 7

• Unless it is a song about two dudes having sex it can't really be that gay now can it?

• Euro dance music? We're no longer in the 90's anymore it's Electronic Dance Music and the gay stereotype is old and lame.

• Eurodance's basically a part of EDM... like Italo-Disco and Hi-NRG... EDM's a very generic term bro..

• I know what a hipster is and you're one of them. It's EDM whether you like it or not you can bitch and moan and use words like generic and mainstream to make yourself seem special like I care.

• and here's a block... learn some manners first and learn to define each music genre...

• No, it's not... I support that anonymous girl, Pop music is gay, but Eurodance is definitely not.

• Hahahahaa! Dude, I was fucking with you; I don't find Eurodance gay. Even if I did, though, it's pretty sad that you care this much about whether or not people find it gay.

• thought u were being serious...

but wouldn't u feel offended if someone was calling gay a genre u listen to?

• No, why would I? I couldn't care less what other people think of the shite I like. I'm not a soldier of anything and I don't expect everyone to like everything I do.

• not my favourite music, I don't listen to it but it's definitely not gay lol

• do you have an example?

• No way, that's just preposterous...