Have you ever met a celebrity?

If so, who?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Quite a few... Especially if you count conventions.

If not its down to a much smaller number in the wild: half of aerosmith, Brian Blessed, a couple of royals, Frank Bruno, a wildlife tv presenter who's name I can never remember... and Steel Eye Span.

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to work as a manager at a museum for children. Every type of local celebrity came through our doors, plus wrestlers, some Hollywood people, Basketball and Football players, etc. I'm so out of the loop on sports, but I'd always get the press memos that so and so was going to be there and could we have someone show them around. My staff would be dying to do the job, and I'd always be clueless like, who is this person? The only way I'd know was usually their gigantic height or the swarms of people we were supposed to help keep back from them. Most though just wanted to spend some time with their families, off camera, and were pretty nice.

What Guys Said 21

• Red Skelton at a book signing. The father of a member of Kiss attends our church, so I probably met his son a few years back. And an author of a couple of great books is a family friend.

• Nelly (rapper) since he knew the bandleader of the band that my daddy was in back then at the time in U-city,

Chingy cuz he used to live 1 block up from us. So we'd see him sitting on porches and crap all the time.

• I have met some cricket players, and a few local movie stars.

• Yes, of course. I even went to ptivate school and the same church as her and I've also hanged out with her when she wasn't popular yet. I'm not sure if any of you really consider her a celebrity, but she's a singer and her name is Elise Estrada.

• Only a few local celebrities known only in my country.

• Nope, I haven't. It's not the end of the world if I don't, but it wouldn't be horrible if I did - especially if they are as good of people as I hope they are. They certainly don't need to be fake, but they definitely don't need to be rude, either.

• Quiet a few, Cher, Chris Issac, Sam Walton, Kevin Black, Nichole Cordova, Meryl Streep, Ricky Skaggs, Leann Rimes, little Drama, James Lann, Mike Fageros, I quit too many to list lol.

• Barry Bonds, the baseball player. Back in the late 90s early 00s. My grandmother used to run a dry cleaning place that members of the Bonds family would often frequent, and it was there I met Barry himself when I was a little kid.

• I've met a few. I worked in Washington DC in Congress for a while, so I met a lot of politicians. I went to school with a few pro athletes. And I met a few actors in college

• trying to think of one americans may know... timothy Spall, i also knew his mum very well at one time as she was a customer of mine when i worked in retail

• otto waalkes. he´s a german comedian probably total unsignificant to you ^^

• I met Uma Thurman once, and didn't know it was her

• Paul Pierce

• I met this cat that's famous around my city for impregnating everyone else's cats.

• George Takei, I got a photo op with him and he was a bit flirty lol

• I met John cena when i was 11 at a airport lol.

• David Beckham, Elijah Wood

• Most recently- I. c. p, twiztid, blaze ya dead homie, anybody killa, big hoodoo, axe murder boyz

• The Big Show from WWE

• John mayer, near my neighbourhood and on the plane lol. Would like to meet keanu reeves... He's my favourite celeb because he doesn't act like a celeb

• Yeah I met Usher once.

He's a fag.

What Girls Said 17

• I met the guy who play as the luggage boy from the sweet life of zack and cody!!! I TOLD HIM HE WAS HOT! he called me sexy as well! OHHH!!! O: so handsome in person!

• 3 celebrities
    - One of the most famous singers? Musicians in Tunisia, he read me a super nice poem!!! :D
    - A Reality TV star in France named Benjamin
    mcetv.fr/.../...nces-de-lamour--e1398024536284.jpg
    - A reality TV star from Belgium named Amelie

• I went to school with Taylor Lautner.

• Unfortunately I haven't.

• They aren't big celebrities, but to me they were big.

Immortal Technique and Brother Ali. I took a pic with them and they were both so down to earth, I felt like I was gonna faint though lol I love their music!

• If this counts I've met Eddie Izzard before. I've also met Jeff Shaara and Stephen Lang.

• I met Marc Brown when he came to our school to speak, back in grade 5. He wrote Arthur.

• I've met Gloria Estafan ( got backstage meet n greet because I worked for a music store) Robin Willams ( he was walking around Macy's DT Mpls when he was in town for show) Arnold Swartzenegger ( when he was filming Jingle all the Way DT St Paul) and Bill Murray ( St Paul Saints).

• Yeah, a few over the years, never any female celebrities though. All of them have been by chance.
    Chris Hemsworth, Paul Walker, Lars Ulrich, Matt Shultz, Johnny Depp and whoever plays the hot mermaid in Pirates Of The Caribbean, Pierce Brosnan.

• I haven't met a celebrity.

• I met Lebanese singer Nancy Ajram, talked with her and took a picture because we were taking the same plane.

• I know and have met a few.

• I met the singing group The Fray. They are from my home town.

• I met Manheim steamroller. And kelly hunt

• Never met upfront, but I I've seen a few in person

• I Wish But sadly Nope

• Yes.
    Jimmy Buffett
    Alan Jackson
    And a few different authors but i dont know if youd consider them celebrities...