If you could make a video game, what would it be?

Something completely new or a long awaited successor to a existing game/series... 🎮🎮🎮

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm... I saw something a while ago that I thought was really awesome. I generally do like rpg, simulation, visual novel-y games, that kind of thing where you make choices that affect the outcome of your life. 'rpg, simulation, visual novel-y' is not a good way to describe it :P Either way, games like The Stanley Parable where it gets darker and darker and there are multiple endings and you play through and work your way out. The idea was that you play a kinda superhero/supervillain game and you're the hero and you have to make choices and they get harder and harder and darker and eventually your choices will always involve some form of sacrifice and in the end you become the villain. I think that would be an awesome game to play :)

• when reading the first half of it I thought you wanna do something like those japanese erogē game 😂

I liked the stanley parable... short but awesome 👍
      with the choices... you mean like Bioware likes doing it... just in good :P

• Just make a dating harem sim :P Nah, I couldn't quite think of how to describe it because well, you've played the Stanley parable, you know how unique that game is and I can't think of how to put it into one category. And yeah, basically :P

Most Helpful Guy

• The ff7 remake which they already are doing but they are getting rid of limit breaks I am so pissed and the combat system is not a turn system anymore.

What Girls Said 5

• A badass heroine I can relate to , inspired by Skyrim but without all the endless caves! More exciting and less gloomy.

• no... you need to leave the caves in! exploration is a big thing of the Elder Scrolls games... just fill them with more interesting stuff and but a better story in it (has always been a weakness of the series)

• I would make pokemon for gameboys!

• Something addictive and stupid. Flappy bird or something.

Not a video game but a game XD

• I don t palay video games sonI can t help you with this :p

• I don't play many games but I guess it would be a mix of Skyrim and GTA! :)

What Guys Said 4

• Something that finally combined zombies, surviva lhorror, medeval warfare, epic boss fights, open world enviroments, and hardcore porn elements.

• Knights of the Old Republic 3

Jade Empire 3

Fable 4 without Peter Molyneux attached

• They made a Jade Empire 2?

• @Zombie-Killa couldn't get into dishonored really...

• Yeah, honestly it is a hard game to get into. But good if you ever can.

• I'd like to see a triple-A gladiator game.

Oh, and Half Life 3.

• one day we'll get Half-Life 3... and it will be a free 2 play mobile game :P

• oh my fucking gosh... I would kill Gaben.

• something like final fantasy, with a turn-based ATB system, and I'd add in a tag team system