Girls, Would you pose nude for a national magazine?

If you would pose nude why would you do this knowing all the attention you would get from this?

If you wouldn't pose nude, what reasons would you give for not doing it?

• Yes I would pose nude?
    11% (1)
  • No I would not pose nude?
    67% (6)
  • Maybe-Just not sure about it
    22% (2)
  • other
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

2

What Girls Said 2

• I would not pose nude for a national magazine.
    I wouldn't do that because no amount of money I get would be worth somewhat literally selling myself out, being viewed by some as no more than some t&a versus in a manner where they respect me for my accomplishments versus gym regime.

• The question I am trying to figure is why would women want all that attention, especially when they know they are going get a lot of unwanted attentin from certain men. Why would any woman want to put themselves out there that much. Is the money that big of lure for them?

• I guess for someone, it is alluring enough that they go for it. For them, perhaps the quick and easy money, in addition to what would certainly be a huge ego boost to every woman with all the mostly male attention, is worth more than putting in the work to earning a degree and having to work a 9-5 type job.

• Nope, I don't like those stuff