Name your favourite singer (s)?

Just curious... List some of the best singers in your opinion. Not really asking favourite artist, lets face it, many popular artists are terrible singers.
Mine would be Freddie Mercury, Ronnie James Dio, Rob Halford, Bruce Dickenson and Chris Cornell

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I like all the ones you posted. I'd add Robert Plant, Justin Pierre, Ben Gibbard, Brian and Carl Wilson, Paul Simon, Neil Diamond, Roy Orbison, The Everly Brothers, Scott Weiland, Layne Staley, King Diamond, Robin Zander, Ace Frehley, Paul McCartney, John Lennon, George Harrison, Burton Cummings, Billy Joel, Ann Wilson, Pat Benatar, Billy Joe Armstrong, Ryan Key, Phil Collins, David Ruffin, Smokey Robinson, Marvin Gaye, Lionel Richie, and Brad Delp.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• TK from Ling Toshite Shigure for his crazy vocal range, Cecile Corbel for the sweet clarity of her voice and the singers of Kalafina for their ability to maintain voice quality in live performances.

(Naturally, I'm just picking from artistes I actually know, and this is all my personal opinion. Stating the obvious just in case.)

0|1
    0|0
  • Carrie Underwood, Kelly Clarkson, Boyz II Men and Bon Jovi for me! :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Elton John, Neil young, Neyo, Otis Reddding the list could drag on forever

0|2
    0|0
  • Bryan Adams, David Lee Roth, Kurt Kobain, Freddie Mercury

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Freddie Mercury
    Ann Wilson
    Karen Carpenter

0|2
    0|0
  • Freddie Mercury, James Hetfield, Michael Poulsen,

I listen to more instrumentals than lyrics lol

0|2
    0|0
  • Good choices you have there, but you forgot about Layne Staley.

0|2
    0|0
    • Yeah he definitely belongs in that list. I couldve gone on forever, was trying to keep it short

• That dude from abandoning Sunday
    Billie joe
    Logic

0|1
    0|0