Can I consider those art works 😳?

can I consider those art works 😳?

It's just for fun🙈

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the second one... reminds me of something I used to paint... looks like a rain forest... but is it? art makes people think... that second one is definitely art.

• Actually the 2nd one is a site abstraction for my site analysis and representation.
      It was full with trees and since I don t know how to draw well I tried to work with the colors instead. The instructors liked it surprisingly so :p

• i do... some times i just doodle the most random shit.. then laugh... then discard it... gotta stay amused.

• lol... thanks for mh

Most Helpful Girl

• I especially enjoy the first one. I am curious as to what the concepts behind these two pieces are--I think they're quite open to interpretation. :)

What Guys Said 12

• Of course it's art. You took the trouble to paint them, and I like them very much, so I consider them to be works of art.

• art is an expression of yourself. Is that how you feel? If so then yes it's art. if it's just a paint smear then no. I suppose it really comes up to how you feel about it.

• Woah! YES! second one reminds me of the ground of a burnt down cornfield, looks amazing, I'd buy it :P

• No.
    No you cannot.

• @DamnCurtis Nah... i don't feel like it! hahah...😁

• @apple24 lool :p
      but putting jokes aside, some abstract stuff are pretty interesting and highly conceptual.
      like stephen hegel for instance.
      and for others where you have doubts like Yves Klein with his blue epoch

• They all have that characterisctic. They communicate your spirit state, so it is a an artistic expression.

• i guess anything is art but i wouldn't buy it.

• Why r these on GAG for anyone to steal when they could be in a museum?

• Yeah you can. A lot of crap is called art these days

• Ya.. even if a 3 year old is drawing that is technically an artwork.

• Hey my 8 year old did something similar lol

• Yes, you can.
    But I wouldn't be willing to buy them, the white space at the edges annoy me :P

• Both look crazy i like them. For what people consider art know a days this is up there

What Girls Said 4

• I guess... look like someone broke your heart and you took your rage on the paper! Thats exactly what happens! haha

• I don't know why but I find them beautiful

• Art is what you consider it to be to you. It is how you express yourself. Some would say it is an extension of your personality. I think it is artful, do you?

• yes you can abstract and beautiful good colour combinations to